HI I'm new. Doing Cambridge.

Yes I'm on SS and I'm doing another week on it. So that brings me to two weeks in total on SS. Ok don't do intense work outs you can do sit ups and star jumps. Only for 20 min. Don't do too much as it can make you dizzy as your on low calorie diet. X

Hi Louise

Welcome and well done
Am sure u will be fine in few days
As for Exercise u can once u feel a bit better means once u r in well established ketosis ur body will know what to use to burn energy n u will be able to cope

Hey farro
I guess it's ok to eat a bit but make sure it's not sugar or any kind of carbohydrates as if kicks u out of ketosis

And for my day was the worst met my dr n he suggested I do 1000cal plan as i found out today that am having some problem with my blood results am a bit low mood about that not sure if its no food or the dr
Am too stressed to think anything today so I have eaten a salad n will sleep on what my dr said
That's all for today guys keep motivated

Sammysam

Hey Sam it's ok even on a 1000 calories you will lose weight just don't eat after 7pm sleep on a empty stomach. That's what my fitness instructor use to tell me. Plus my partner is a fitness/ cage fighter and he has a strict diet so he gives me tips. But I still won't train with him as he wouldn't give me a break lol. X

Hi all today is my first weigh in so will let you know how it goes. I will also be starting the insanity program too! Will keep you guys posted on that too. I had a better day yesterday so back on track!
Hope every one else is doing well xx

Thanks farro for the support am a bit disappointed in myself for what stage I have come to hoping to come around soon just trying to stay away from finding comfort in food
Thanks for the kind words

Hey Sandhu all the best am sure u would do well
Insanity... Oh I love it but couldn't do the fit test hence shifted to 30day shred waiting for my cd just ordered few days ago let me see how it is n I shall post h guys about it

Hey farro

After 7pm???!!! That's a bit tough cos I reach home only after 9 n sometimes after 10
Guess need a lot of planning
Anyways will defiantly try that tip straight away from today
Will keep u posted on that too

Hi sandhu my weigh in today as well. Will keep you guys posted. Try the 7pm method it will defo work. Sam you can do this. Today is a little hard for me but think of tomorrow! X

Hi farro managed to come home today by 7 so had something will try n stay away from food now
Had a crapy day I think after effect of yesterday went had a huge meal n now a bit guilty

Sammysam- you will lose insanity! I did it a while ago and the results were amazing. I'm starting up again and can't wait!
1st weigh in today and lost 4lbs. It ain't bad but could be better. Aiming to do better next week x

Hey Sandhu

That's nicely done
Sometimes if u r due for your periods the loss isn't as we expect that's what is commonly seen
Am sure y will do it next time
Sammy

Hey Sandhu

Found out about insanity blimey! It's expensive
Looks like its very nice will definitely try that
N am sure u will do great with CD and insanity together

Hey folks,

I'm doing the Cambridge diet as I'm sick and tired of buying shapeless clothes and ones with elastic!

Day 4 and I'm still excited to see what the scales say on Friday!

Hi everyone. I am a 46 year old female. I am starting the Cambridge diet tomorrow. Got all my shakes in the kitchen! I would like to lose 5 stone. I am 15st11.5 today. Would like to chat to anyone doing or starting this diet for support.
Hope you are out there?

Hey Indiana

I'm 36 and female. I started CD and I'm 15 stone.

I'm on day 4, how's your week been?

Hey Sandhu

Found out about insanity blimey! It's expensive
Looks like its very nice will definitely try that
N am sure u will do great with CD and insanity together

I downloaded insanity to my laptop for free after poking around the Internet for a while. On day 3 on SS now. Feeling really positive and motivated to lose all my weight for a ski trip in late December. It will be worth all the deprivation when I'm confident in 15 weeks time! Well done everyone who has taken the first step in deciding to lose weight! Xxxx

Hey everyone

How is the weekend going?

I'm doing a lot better and started insanity which is brill!
I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lbs this week so have lost half a stone in 2 weeks which is fab. But this week with a whole of instantly I'm hoping next week I should do a lot better!!!
How's it going for you? X

If you want to message me your email address I will send you the full videos tomorrow, I have them all downloaded and find them brilliant xxx

Back