HI I'm new. Doing Cambridge.

indiana

Hi everyone. I am a 46 year old female. I am starting the Cambridge diet tomorrow. Got all my shakes in the kitchen! I would like to lose 5 stone. I am 15st11.5 today. Would like to chat to anyone doing or starting this diet for support.
Hope you are out there?

Hi I'm also new to this and today is my first day on cd. My target for now is to lose at least 3 stone but overall I need to lose at least 5 stone to be at my ideal weight.
How are you finding it at the moment?

Hi I'm also new to this and today is my first day on cd. My target for now is to lose at least 3 stone but overall I need to lose at least 5 stone to be at my ideal weight.
How are you finding it at the moment?

Hi sandhu
Had a very bad day at work couldn't drive back home so had some thing to eat n now am feeling very guilty
But I will not lose will start all over again tomorrow
I visit this ever so often to gain motivation to keep fighting the battle to lose 4 stones
Lets see how I go on
Do keep us posted about how u doing
All the best to us

Those days are expected though. As long as you go back onto it rather than falling off the wagon all together. Today is my 2nd day. Yesterday I had the worst headache but managed to get through the day (just about). Today is no better but I'm gona stick to it!!!! Good luck and keep me posted! Maybe we can motivate each other to carry on!

Hi sandhu

I give up am doing ss+ where I can eat something cos today I fainted at work n can't effort to do that
Am in healthcare profession n can let my work down
Lets see if this would help me lose as ss alone

I do think motivating each other might be of lot help
Am in for that

OMG hope you're ok! I also work in a hospital setting and I completely understand what you're saying!
I get weighed on Tuesdays so will definitely let you know about my progress on a weekly basis. That way we can make sure we do better and stick to the diet like we should. X

I'm new I started 3 days ago it was hard yesterday as I'm on the soul source. Today was good the key is to drink 3 litres of water a day to lose more.

Hi farro, hope it's going well. Today is day 3 for me today too but I'm struggling! I've got headaches and am craving my usual rubbish! But am trying hard. Hope it's going well for you x

Hi sandhu I know what you mean it's so hard but we can do this when you think About food think why have I paid for this! It's day 4 for me. Yesterday I had a piece of grilled chicken because I had to try the marinade as I own a restaurant lol. But I won't do that again you can email me if you want. We can do this

Hi sandu hi farro

It's ok guys things happen just don't give up don't make the small setback into a big one
U can always pick it from where u dropped
I know how it feels even I did that n now am doing the ss plus as I can't manage no chewing business
Anyways trying to stay away from kitchen n told everyone near me that food is now a swear word for me
Lets see how we can cope
We can do it guys nothing is impossible

Hi,I have just started today! Looking forward to next Monday already as I'm determined to be good!!i plan on keeping that excitement all week to help me through!!!
I need to loose 4 stone initially then going to set another goal when not if I reach that!
How are you all getting on?sny tips at this stage?

Hi Louise well done for starting this program. I had a little cake yesterday because it was a family birthday party. But I'm on track today I didn't lose anything today instead I put on a little when I checked this morning!! But keep it up the key is when your hungry drink water and focus keep your self busy with cleaning etc. but you can do it I'm sure you will be to your goal in no time. My weigh in is tomorrow so going to do a little work out today. Yesterday after party I done a 30 min circuit training. X

Hi Louise well done for starting this program. I had a little cake yesterday because it was a family birthday party. But I'm on track today I didn't lose anything today instead I put on a little when I checked this morning!! But keep it up the key is when your hungry drink water and focus keep your self busy with cleaning etc. but you can do it I'm sure you will be to your goal in no time. My weigh in is tomorrow so going to do a little work out today. Yesterday after party I done a 30 min circuit training. X

Thankyou Farro. Are you on SS??i would like to still exercise but wasn't sure if it would make me feel ill?

Back