Hi, I'm new here...

Hello there :wavey:

I never thought when I was 18yrs old and a size 8 that 20 years later I would be a size 24 and over 20st, but here I am! :(

I have struggled with my weight since I started having children - I have 3 children :family2: and each pregnancy saw me heavier than the last. The most weight I ever lost was nearly 4st on Lighter Life in 2005. Had my daughter in 2007 and struggled ever since with various tablets and diets to the point that I had a gastric band in February. I have had two fills in my band and although my portion size has drastically reduced and my list of food intolerances has increased I have not lost anything at all. Seriously gutted.

SO, I was on the airplane on 27th August flying to Majorca for a romantic break with DH and imagine the embarrassment when I had to request a lap extension belt as the standard belt was not going to do up and I also had to place my tray of food on the chair next to me as the tray would not go down at all. (I requested the healthy option!) :ashamed0005:

As a result I started Lighter Life group again Thursday night and today is my 2nd full day on the plan. I have 10.5 st to lose in order to get to a healthy BMI for my 5'4 height. I am determined to do it one way or the other but I know I need support, somewhere to put my thoughts down, somewhere to ask for help when times get tough - like today!

I hope I can give back much more than I take from the forum because I know how valuable these places are.

I am looking forward to getting to know you!

FruitySunshine

Hello and welcome to the forums Fruitysunshine :D
There is such great support on these forums, I have only been a member for a few days and I've found everyone to be very supportive and welcoming.

I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss! :)

Hi and welcome. You know you can do it. You've done it before. You could start a diary thread in the LL section for support.

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi and :welcome: to the forums. Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available! I am sure you will reach goal in no time.
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss journey ! You can do it ! :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. This forum is a great source of support. :D

Back