Hi i'm new here

autumnbabe

Gold Member
After trying ever diet under the sun. loss the weight gained the weight and lost it again. Well i'm here again because i have put the stone i lost for my wedding last July on again.
I have never ever tried calorie counting so i'm here to give it a go.
If anyone has any advice it would be gratefully received. I will read though the stickies and the recipes as soon as i get time.

But Hi everyone.!

welcome autumnbabe, cc is soo easy compared to others. i ditto the above question, myfitnesspal is a life saver for me.

it's pretty easy to work out, just remember . to eat back your exercise calls, a good way to work them out is to get a heart rate monitor xx

So when you say eat back my exercise call. Do you mean when I exercise I should eat in calories what I have burnt off.?

it's pretty easy to work out, just remember . to eat back your exercise calls, a good way to work them out is to get a heart rate monitor xx

I'm interested in this comment, I have the app and been using it for a week. Loving the scanner.

What do you mean by work out,
just remember . to eat back your exercise calls,

And

Why would a heart rate monitor help.

Appreciate your feedback x

After trying ever diet under the sun. loss the weight gained the weight and lost it again. Well i'm here again because i have put the stone i lost for my wedding last July on again.
I have never ever tried calorie counting so i'm here to give it a go.
If anyone has any advice it would be gratefully received. I will read though the stickies and the recipes as soon as i get time.

But Hi everyone.!

Sorry autumnbabe, welcome.
I'm on MFP and if you want a friend on it pm me and I'll give you my username. That goes for anyone else that wants some MFP friends x

heart rate monitors give a more accurate reading of cals u have burnt, the numbers mfp gives isnt accurate. ive just recently got one and i was seeing myself off my exercise cals. i dont eat them all back i burn about 500-600 at the gym and allow myself 200 if i need them. you will find a way that works for you but CC is the easiest diet ever and the best way to have a lifestlye change to keep the weight off after x

Hi Jo

Hope you don't mind me butting in but I've been thinking of getting a heart rate monitor. Could you recommend a good one please?

Hi Jo

Hope you don't mind me butting in but I've been thinking of getting a heart rate monitor. Could you recommend a good one please?

They do loads on eBay I got mine from Argos
It's a polar one x

I'm interested in this comment, I have the app and been using it for a week. Loving the scanner.

What do you mean by work out,
just remember . to eat back your exercise calls,

And

Why would a heart rate monitor help.

Appreciate your feedback x

Hi ya, yes I do :D that's because MFP has already worked out your deficit and If you exercise you will go below that deficit so you need to eat them back :D

Another way is to use TDEE, linski on here explained it to me and there is a thread basically that works out how many cals including any exercise ones and gives you a number of cals to eat so you don't need to eat back the exercise ones as they have already been included, I'm on 1680 cals a day

I hope I haven't confused u too much :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I'm linski ... I can explain about BMR and TDEE if you want .. It's easy really ..
Welcome by the way :)
I have a heart rate monitor ... Polar rs100 and I love it :) lady night I worked really hard at my class and burned 455 cals .. The MFP database would have had me at 310 cals .. So it's well worth getting one x iv also invested in a fitbit ..!! Loving it and its definitely getting me moving more to make my numbers like good lol
Good luck on your journey xxx

I love the MFP somewhere I can log what I eat. I love the scanner. !
I must say that with this being my 1st day I am hungry. But I think it was to be expected with cutting down a lot today. I have eaten all my cals today. Not had time for exercise today. but will try again tomo. !

Hiya

Well done on your first day! It's hard at first but it gets easier so don't worry. I'm on week 3 and have lost 4lb and weigh again on Thursday so fingers crossed.

Good luck with tomoro

Thank you Sharon. Will let you know how Tomo goes.
Well done on your loss. I think once I see a difference I know I can do it. So look forward to see what happens !!

Hi ladies, I'm new here and started mfp amd cc this morning!
Moved from weight watchers as I felt the points were hard to work and the weight wasn't budging very much!
I'm going to give cc a go and see how I get on! Seem to be allowed alot more food then on WW!

Be lovely to get some support Nd advice Along the way xx

13lbs to goal

Hellooooo :)

Good luck ... Have a read round all the threads you'll get loads of ideas and inspiration x

Back