Hi I'm new here

Dear All

Hi I'm Karen and I'm new here. I decide 2 days ago to do something about my weight I am 44yrs old and have always been big. But I put on excessive weight while pregnant. After 3 pregnancies and 20 years in catering ( so not much of a foodie) my weight went up to 20st or 280lbs. Sad times. I have a real issue with hiding the fact I have an issue with food. I binge eat when my other half is out of ear shot. Chocolate and carbs are my downfall.
Last week I started get heart palpitations at work and these caused panic attacks so decide Friday to sort it out.
I live on a majorly tight budget so joining a group won't be possible. I've seen so many of my friends succeed on SW so thought I'd try it I've read up on it and I've tried all diets and failed but after 3 days of SW I'm starting to think this may be it

So thanks for having me and I look forward to great success with you

Karen Spence

Hi Karen, welcome in. There is a specific section here for SW so go there for great support on everything SW related. Keeping a food diary too is a great waybto track what you do and stay motivated. And set reasonable goals and don't be too hard on yourself....it takes a long time to put weight on so will take time to loss it too.

Best wishes

Back