1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, i'm new here

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wish, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Hi everyone

I have just found this fab forum:cool:

I'm Em, and I have quite a few stones to shift, I haven't decided how many exactly yet, but want to start with 3 stone target:eek: I plan on following the SW diet in principal, but there are no SW classes here, so I will be going alone. Along with the healthy eating, my plan is to get walking more too and hopefully a combination of the two, will do some good.

Anyway, its lovely to be here and I hope we can all support each other, on our road to looking fantabulous:cool:

Best wishes

Em

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Hi Em,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you can see for yourself, but it is brilliant for inspiration and advice. The are some fantastic "losers" on here too. Hehe.

Are you joining SW online? Good luck and if you need any help, ask away xxx

4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi Em :welcome: to minimins good luck with your sw journey look forward to see how oyu go on.

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

:welcome: HIYA WELCOME TO THE GROUP, WE ARE A FRIENDLY BUNCH!

Ruthy xxx

6. time4action

time4action Full Member

HELLO,

Welcome to the group. You'll find loads of inspiration here when times are good and bad.

Keep us posted on your progress and have fun !

L x

7. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Hi there

I am just new to the forum today also. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Betty

8. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

HI AND :welcome: TO THIS MAD HOUSE..we will all be slimmer by summer.:party0038::gen126:xx

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Hi and welcome to both Em and Betty, you should find all the support you need here. Join in with some of the challenges to keep you that extra bit focussed x

10. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Hello ha to both of you - and good luck xxx

11. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Hi Em, welcome and good luck. we are a great bunch of losers here (the weight kind i mean) xxx Loobylou

12. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Thank you for such a lovely welcome:gen126:

13. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

I HAVE ADDED YOU TO THE APRIL CHALLENGE, GOOD LUCK X