Hi, i'm new here

Wish

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I have just found this fab forum:cool:

I'm Em, and I have quite a few stones to shift, I haven't decided how many exactly yet, but want to start with 3 stone target:eek: I plan on following the SW diet in principal, but there are no SW classes here, so I will be going alone. Along with the healthy eating, my plan is to get walking more too and hopefully a combination of the two, will do some good.

Anyway, its lovely to be here and I hope we can all support each other, on our road to looking fantabulous:cool:

Best wishes

Em

Hi Em,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you can see for yourself, but it is brilliant for inspiration and advice. The are some fantastic "losers" on here too. Hehe.

Are you joining SW online? Good luck and if you need any help, ask away xxx

Hi everyone

I have just found this fab forum:cool:

I'm Em, and I have quite a few stones to shift, I haven't decided how many exactly yet, but want to start with 3 stone target:eek: I plan on following the SW diet in principal, but there are no SW classes here, so I will be going alone. Along with the healthy eating, my plan is to get walking more too and hopefully a combination of the two, will do some good.

Anyway, its lovely to be here and I hope we can all support each other, on our road to looking fantabulous:cool:

Best wishes

Em
Hi Em :welcome: to minimins good luck with your sw journey look forward to see how oyu go on.

:welcome: HIYA WELCOME TO THE GROUP, WE ARE A FRIENDLY BUNCH!

Ruthy xxx

HELLO,

Welcome to the group. You'll find loads of inspiration here when times are good and bad.

Keep us posted on your progress and have fun !

L x

Hi there

I am just new to the forum today also. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Betty

Hi and welcome to both Em and Betty, you should find all the support you need here. Join in with some of the challenges to keep you that extra bit focussed x

Hello ha to both of you - and good luck xxx

Hi Em, welcome and good luck. we are a great bunch of losers here (the weight kind i mean) xxx Loobylou

Thank you for such a lovely welcome:gen126:

Back