• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi im new here

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
Welcome. I don't like exercise either and do as little as possible. I'm not a good example.

What diet are you planning to follow ?

:welcome: to minimins.

when im walking and that i listen to mps player and find it great. i suppose if your at home then doing excericse you could watch tv and excercise at same time. same in gym ;)

Vicsy

S: 17st8lb C: 17st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st7lb(2.85%)
I dont think you need to exercise to begin with...but music/tv is a good idea. I started walking with a friend so at least we could have a chat... or maybe there's a local walking group... I think people are def the answer! Or, I got a dog which made me start walking!

Jax123

Gold Member
S: 21st7lb C: 17st4lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 4st3lb(19.6%)
Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Walking with a friend/MP3. Dance mat or wii if you have one is also great. Good luck x

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
S: 17st5.5lb C: 16st5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st0.5lb(5.95%)
Hi, good luck with your weight loss! Ive never been one for exercise but have stared doing aquatone twice a week and am really enjoying it :)

Janey2004

This is for ME!
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya Sammi, I got one of those step counter thingys, trying to work up to 10,000 steps per day at the mo(unsuccessfully, but getting there!) Find there a handy wee thing. Good luck with your weight loss. xx