Hi, I'm new & need help

sarita

Hi everyone, My names Sarah, I'm 36 and have 2 little ones Jasmyn 3 & Ronnie 1 years old. I currently weigh 14 st 5 Ibls (i think, that was a week ago). My piling on the pounds started probablly 10 years ago when I went from 9 st to 10 st then I gradually got bigger to about 12 stone when I was 30. After having Jasmyn I was 16 st 7 Ibls & managed to lose 2 and a half stone, then did ww & lost another stone and a half but piled it on again when I got pregnant with Ronnie. From then on I didn't care for myself & just ate what I wanted (probablly due to problems with my ex partner). I weighed a wapping 18 stone 5 pounds 6 days after his birth (God knows what I was while still carrying him, it's scarey). I managed to loose 4 stone by breast feeding & the ww points method (which was quite easy because I was breastfeeding I aloud myself a healthy amount). But now I feel stuck, I dont want to loose a huge amount, just 2 & a half stone would be good as I am quite tall and can carry it off. But I cant get my brain into gear. I know what I should do, but I end up doing the opposite. I know in theory how to eat healthy and balanced. I dont want to restrict myself because I know it will just end up in binging on biscuits & bread etc...I do alot of walking as I 've just given up the car, but thats not helping because I'm just binging. Everyday I am battling with it. I know if I can get my mental attitude right I will loose the weight & have so much more energy. Thats another problem I always feel tired:cry:. Sorry it's soo long winded, just need some advice. Thanks for listening :p.

Hi and welcome. Would it be worth sticking to WW for the reat of the pounds? There is an excellent Ww section on here and the support is wonderful

Good luck
Irene xx

Hi Irene, Thanks for your reply. You maybe right, my sister lost 2 and a half stone on ww & she looks fantastic, but I will say, she seems to not enjoy food at all. She basically lives on the ww foods & ready meals. But I suppose if I did the points system & made sure I ate healthy, maybe it would work, I just did feel hungry sometimes on the ww, so in turn I binged on sugery food.

Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. As the other said check out the ww section of this forum. Or there are other diet plans u can check out.

Hi there

Hi Sarah

Welcome.. I am a newbie too but you can rest assured which ever plan you choose we are all here to support one another...

Just remember YOU CAN DO IT!! and we are all with you :D

Thought i'd say hi too. You are just the same weight as me at the mo and i used to weigh 18 and hlf stone too. Ive managed to lose 4 stone on WW and by exercising at the gym. At the moment i'm on a plateau but im sure ill come out of it eventually. It can be disheartening but there's no way i'm going back to the size i was!!!! Keep with it and
hope u do well with the weightloss

Lesley X

welcome to minimins .You wont find a better forum for support through the laughter and tears of dieting and life in general .

I also have a son called ronnie (although he is 18 ) not met many ronnies under 60 in a while lol .Glad someone else likes the old names too xxx

Back