Hi!! I'm new to CD

NZ_Bride

Hello!

I am new to CD and I am starting today. I am 27 and weighing in at 28 stone 9lbs. Huge I know!! I am getting married in February, so I would like to lose weight for that. I would like to weigh under 20 stone if possible, but more would be better!

Just thought I would drop by and say hello!

R xxx

Hello :). I'm new too (on day 3 now) and reading through the posts that the guys have made have given me the inspiration to stick to it :)

hiya nz bride! you can do it get over the 1st 3-4 days and you will be ok! and keep reading the posts thats what got me thru and im on day 6! good luck.xx

Welcome to the best place to be! It is a bit tough to start with, but it will get easier, honest! The water really helps, and once you are in ketosis you will not feel the need to eat quiet so strongly. (Its getting round the head stuff that takes the time!!)

Good luck!! Downwards from now on!

hi and welcome
you have taken the 1st steps to a life changing journey
wishing you every success and good luck
kaz x

Hello NZ bride, Just wanted to say hello, like people have already said the first few days are the hardest, but you will get there - you have your wedding as a goal to keep you going too, so good luck on your journey xx

Welcome to the site . You will get a lot of support here and whenever you are feeling low and the 'devil' is playing tricks with you, just log in for the support. By February you will have lost a lot of weight .

Much love

Thembie

1018489rndg90dr17.gif
empty.gif

Welcome to MInimins! Good luck on your journey!

Hi and welcome to MMs - you've made the best decision ever by starting CD, and this site is brill for support and thinspiration! Good luck with the journey - there are a lot of us doing it and going strong.

Hey There NZbride.
Nice to see you here. I'm only on my second day and the members of this forum have been with me on my laptop for all of it. I have hardly had a chance to do anything other than read all the inspiring stories and look at all the pictures. I also have loads of weight to lose, and am looking forward to working towards my goals. There is a thread somewhere where you can pledge to lose a certain amount of weight by Christmas. Do you fancy joining it? I have, I am going to try to lose 4 stone by then.
Anyway, good luck to you on your adventure. Lets hope it works out the way you wish!
Lynne x

Hi welcome to CD and minimins - well done for choosing this diet, once you are in ketosis and you have had your 1st weigh in you are going to love it! There is lots of inspiration and motivation on here and the blogs too. Good luck - let us know your wi results :)

Good grief Marie, look at your amazing weight loss!!!!!
I nearly fell over! Have you lost 35.5 lbs in 4 weeks? Thats astonishing!Thats TWO AND A HALF STONE.
If I swore, i would do it now lol.
Lynne x
Way to Go. I am bowled over !!!

How are you doing today becky 85?x

Back