HI im new to here and new to weight to go

Strawbs78

Hi all

Ive just started weight to go yesterday and was wondering if anyone else on here was on it? Be great to have some peeps to swap stories with...

chat soon!!

J

Hi and welcome-not heard of weight to go-off to google it now !

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Hi thanks for for the welcome! How are you both? There is a much older thread on here where there seemed to be a few people on weight to go but Ive posted on it and I think the thread is dead and buried..
x

Its basically, a shake for breaky, a piece of fruit for morning tea, a soup for lunch (they supply), shake for afternoon tea, dinner (they supply) and a shake pre bed time.. Im only on day two and Im not hungry at all but my brain is hungry! ha ha x

hi and :welcome: to the forums! I had not heard of Weight to Go either so have just googled it! I am sure there probably are some people on here who are on the same diet as you though. In any case there is loads of support and advice available from everyone on here - we are al going through the same battle!

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi, morning!
thanks for the welcome.. Well its my 4th day on wtg and Ive lost 7.2lbs.. I know most of it will be water at this stage but Im pretty happy with that actually!!

A woman at my work said she did LL but then put it all back on when went back on real food so Im really hoping that because wtg incorporates food (just low calorie) that that wont happen to me.. *nervous*..

How are well all doing?

x

Its basically, a shake for breaky, a piece of fruit for morning tea, a soup for lunch (they supply), shake for afternoon tea, dinner (they supply) and a shake pre bed time.. Im only on day two and Im not hungry at all but my brain is hungry! ha ha x

This sounds a bit like slim fast, obviously its not, but similar at least :)

Welcome and good luck on ur weight loss, your diet seems interestin.

Hi there my husband and I just started the weight to go diet a couple of days ago. We are on our third day and it is not bad at all. We mix our shakes and add almond essence to give them a great flavour. We love the hot food as well. The convenience is great. We also joined a gym and only started working out last night. Nothing extemely heavy but just to get some exercise in there. We are hoping it works but mentally I feel great so I hope the momentum lasts. I mix my shakes right by my desk at work with just water so it is very easy to plan into your worklife. Wish you all success as well :D

This sounds a bit like slim fast, obviously its not, but similar at least :)

Hi I tried Slim Fast and it is similiar for sure, however the convenience of having everything (especially your dinner) already prepared is great. Also the soups and pastas don't taste like Slim Fast powdery products. The soups and hot food are very delicious I must say.

hello i did weight to go diet in january and did loose 11lb on it but broke it put it all back on. To be honest i think its a great diet and food taste s good. I used to mix a banana in with my shake and tasted loads better. I have 2 weeks food still and am starting again on monday so if any one wants a diet buddy would be great.

hello i did weight to go diet in january and did loose 11lb on it but broke it put it all back on. To be honest i think its a great diet and food taste s good. I used to mix a banana in with my shake and tasted loads better. I have 2 weeks food still and am starting again on monday so if any one wants a diet buddy would be great.

Hey Dani how's the diet going? Hope you are enjoying it again. Its been a week for us and I have lost 5lbs and my husband 7.2lbs. Although I am sure it is just water but it is great. My husband's trousers is loose. :D Would love to share our weight loss joys

Back