Hi im new to Lipotrim

lynsey2510

Hi all, im Lynsey, 31 and need to lose alot of weight! :cry:Just been to pick up my packs, cant believe how easy that was compared to Lighterlife ( I did this for 4 mnths, lost nearly 4stone and put most of it back on! ) Im rearing to go and LT and hopefully this WILL be the right time for me. Hope to talk to you all some more. Going to have a read through the posts for inspiration!

By the way, im trying to upload an avatar but it wont let me. Ive looked on the tutorials but the screen shots are different to what I have. Any ideas? Thanks! xx

hiya, I'm on day 4, get through the first week and you'll be flying through. Good luck.
This site is great, I did this diet last year losing 56lb and I honestly don't think I could have done it without the support of the others.

Thanks Fiona, youve done amazingly well! Your picture of the jeans is brilliant. Im glad ive found this site as I really think I will need extra support through this.

Hi Lynsey, welcome on board for the ride....been doing this just over a week and a half now myself and managing OK.

Good luck on your journey! ;)

Mark

Hi Lynsey and welcome!

Nearly done week 9 now and finding it absolutely fine. No problems at all. If you need any advice or just a bit of support come on here and there is always someone here to help out. Good luck!

Hi Lynsey - I'm on day 1 myself so good luck with it!

I read lots of the posts on here before I signed up, also got a friend who's been on the LT for a few weeks.

Finally took the plunge yesterday and got my yummy-looking (?!) white packets :)

Elle

Hey Lynsey im on day 3 and it is tough but u will get there with the help from others on ere, iv jus done a sneeky weigh at the chemist and from tuesday till now i have lost 5lbs, i know i should have waited but i wanted to know wot i was doin was worth while and it sure has made me even more determind to do this, good luck chick x

Hi Laura
I've decided to bin my (cheap and rubbish!!) scales so i don't get tempted - i know i'd be too disappointed if i didn't match up in the weekly weigh in.

5lbs is great! So well done to you!

Hello Lynsey, you will find all the support you need on this forum. I find it really helps me to keep focused. Ive joined slimming clubs in the past which helped on the day, but not between meetings when the nibbling starts, so I just come on here as often as I can..it keeps me away from the TV!!

Good luck & keep posting.

Marie

Good luck Linsay and everyone else who's just started!! You can do it!! Perhaps more to the point WE can do it together!!!! xx

Good luck with Lipotrim, easy once you get started...take it day by day and it'll fly by x

:553:Good Luck Lyndsey!!!

Hi (waves)

Welcome to the mad house lol, Hope you get on ok, lots of dupport here ;)

Hi Lynsey and welcome. I see we started at a similar weight, also similar names lol.:D

Good luck on LT.

Hi Lyn! Yes, we seem to be very similar! I also have blonde hair much like yours! Spooky! Shall we make sure we are getting slimmer at the same time too? :p Your weight loss is fab! Its day one for me today, had a lovely choc sake with loads of crushed ice, was v nice!

Back