Hi - Im new to Minimins... Started SW 2 days ago, looking for a buddy or two :-)

Welliwooster

Hi

I have just found this forum while googling for Mint and chocolate muller lights!!

I have been on SW on and off for 20 years or so, but the last time I joined was several years ago and it's all changed! It looks even better these days.

We are gettting married in May, and I am the heaviest I have ever been, so I am looking to try and gain my Club 10 before we get married. Thats about 2 stone, so I am hoping I can do it! I also suffer with Lymphodeam and pain in my joints too, so my health is really suffering!

My fiance is also coming along with me, as he would like to loose a little too, which is really helpful. He would have gone along with the diet with me, but I was quite suprised that he is coming along to class too. It makes it a lot easier for me, so I don't have to justify everything I am putting down for us to eat - as most people would be forgiven that this isn't "diet food". We are having sausage, mash and fried onions tonight!

Look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you

Wendy :)

Welcome and good luck Wendy! I think you have a strong motive to lose weight-your mariage, and the greatest support you can get-your fiance. You may also check the SW section of minimins for extra tips and interaction with other SW dieters.

Back