Hi, Im new to SW

Mrs-H-

Hi Everyone,

I joined a SW class last week and have been doing it for 5 days now, got my 1st weigh-in tomorrow night, not been a good week for me as ive had a cold and been taking lemsips and lockets/soothers so not expecting too much this week, ive gone through a few of the threads to get ideas for meals so thanks for those, my mum did the SW diet 11 years ago and lost 3 stones so this is what made mw join, ive been doing green days all week, is there any problem with this, in not a big meat lover so this has been fine for me.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Mrs-H-

Hello and Welcome...

I mix me days but a lot of ppl stick to green and have good losses so go with it hun and you will find what works for you :)

Good Luck at WI im sure you will be ok xxx

:welcome: to the forum. I really recommend the recipe sticky above for ideas. Variety is the key with the diet, stops you getting bored!

Hi Mrs-H- and welcome aboard, i alternate green and red day some do what works for you, try it and see how it goes, green days are more filling so helps some people. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Maybe you could join one of the teams doing the challenge. xxx Loobylou

Hi Mrs H and welcome hope you enjoy the sw way of life it really is a fab diet:D thats why more and more people who have tried it always return to it, it really isn't like a diet enjoy x

Hi ya! :wavey: Welcome from me to.

I only do green days because I'm just not a big meat person but then again I've only just started on SW. Good luck for tomorrow :)

Back