Hi, I'm New To This

FoxyLady

Hi, this is the first time on this site and to be honest, I've not used one before.

I have been dieting for the past couple of months but as I have just had a birthday (where I ate and drank quite a bit) it has made me stumble a little.

I would like to know of people who have tried the Extra Easy plan on Slimming World. I read all the recipes and meal plans and find it hard to believe you can actually lose weight by following it.

I have been doing the old Green and Red plans, mainly red. I do not go to a class so I am only using a book that is approx 15 or more years old and the magazine that is on offer.

Hi - I'm new to the forum too. Was a member at Slimming world before on red and green days but now my fiance and I are back at class and I find EE is so much easier (surprise surprise lol) to eat more "normally" together. It's only hard if you rely on 2 health extras per day, but you can always use on as syns.
Good luck and give it a try - we both lost 7lb (him) and 5.5lbs (me) on EE in the first week back x

Hello, I feel like a newbie too. I haven't been on here for ages.
I joined beginning of 2007 and that was to do Cambridge Diet (I only managed 2 weeks).
I rejoined SW this week and stunned to discover I have a mammoth 5 stone to lose!
Good luck and well done all, xx

Well I had a bad day today. Don't know why but felt the need to eat chocolate.
I am starting all over again tomorrow. Going to have a stab at the Extra Easy plan. Hopefully it will be better as I can make the same for all the family.

Don't worry too much Foxy. I'm sure you've tried to work out what triggered your urge (boredom, unhappy, happy, habit, craving?). Don't beat yourself up too much or you'll get miserable and decide to cheer yourself up with a treat (which will probably be chocolate!) Put it behind you and start tomorrow fresh.

Hi and welcome. I do extra easy. Do you not fancy going to a class to get the new books or you could buy a set on ebay.

Irene xx

Back