Hi I'm new to WW

Kerrimc74

Hi All

I'm new to WW after being on Lighterlife for 4 months. I'm not looking forward to my first weigh in on Wednesday as I expect to gain the first few weeks (and after having 4 months of constant losses it will be hard).

Anyone else came to WW after LL?

Hope you get to know you all very soon

Take care

Kx

Just wanted to say hello and well done for losing 75lbs! I hope you wont be disapointed with your WI and will enjoy WW:)

Thanks very much. I know I will enjoy WW - I'm definately enjoying eating again. I struggled the first few days to eat all my points (only managed about 12) but I'm manging to work it up the way using fruit and some WW bars.

hello and welcome xx

Hi K, I joined WW after W8 (VLCD similar to LL but without the counselling sessions)

As long as you re-introduce carbs in a restricted way you will be fine.

I sts first week and lost 2nd week so not too bad.

Good luck with the last 9lbs and brilliantly well done on losing 75lbs so far. x

Welcome to WW

One thing which oddly enough will cause you to gain is eating so few points. Youre not eating nearly enough to do WW. I can understand it must be difficult making the transition but for health reasons the minimum WW say you should have is 14 a day. BUT you also shouldnt save more than 4 points a day, so you do need to start eating them all :)

A lot of people have made the move successfully and lost in their first week

Ooops well I can safely say I haven't introduced carbs in a controlled way LOL! :cry:

I'll let you all know how I got on tonight

Kx

Back