Hi im new too!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Haylz, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Haylz

Haylz New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bypass Surgery
    Hi hope you are all well and in positive frames of mind.

I am just starting out on the journey towards gastric bypass surgery, (went for my first meeting on monday just gone) at Luton Hospital.

Have done lighterlife very sucessfully and lost over 14stone in 7 months (water is the key, the more the better), however it was hard work to keep the weight off and a yr on i have put it all back on, hence the surgery.

I would love to get in touch with people who are embarking on the same journey as me through surgery and those who are fighting the fat sucessfully and those who are with lighterlife and fancy a chat.

My mum is a returner with lighterlife so i can see the struggle from a dieter's point of view and from a by standers!!

Anyway good luck to you all and remember nothing tastes as good as slim feels
    Haylz -x-
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Hi Haylz,

Welcome to the forum - and I wish you luck on your chosen route.:welcome:

I admire you for getting back to doing something about your weight and taking the drastic step you have must mean that this time you will keep the weight off when you get there.

I tend to post in the W8 forum but will look out for your weight losses...

LRO x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Let us know how you get on. You may want to start a thread in the surgical section too

Irene xx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Good luck to u on ur surgery
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins hun x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.