Hi i'm new!

lkk1822

Hi my name is Laura and i started the cd on thursday it has been going well up untill sun we were out for dinner had a small plate of chicken salad have i messed things up? but been so good today feeling a little hungrey so found you lot hiding in here glad to see i now have some support My start weight is 13s 4lb my goal is round about 10st at least by the time i get married on 11th Aug this year. We i'm posting really to say hi to you all and if you could explain to me about the whole week 5 add a meal i'm a little confused? And in 2 weeks we are going away on holiday its half board so dont want to waste money we spent (booked holiday last year) please some advice how can i play safe have a good time and still lose weight

welcome to the boards hun, don't worry about your slip up it happenes to us all. these board give loads of support, good luck.....xxx

hey welcome!!! wow we have nearly identical weight to lose ... i started at 13 3...went down to 12 4 then bak to to 12 8 ish (have had a jump on and off the wagon period but bak on now and all is well!!!) neways dnt worry bout the slip up its done now no point in worryin jus stick to it for now!
Are you ss'ing?? maybe seeing as your goin on hols you should try one of the higher plans ( 1200kcal or 1000kcal ) just so that when you do come to holiday time you kinda will be used to the types of food to pick to eat??
I totally understand - if i had paid money to go on hols i wouldnt want to waste it i would want to enjoy it... you have to while you can because you never know what tomoro may bring!
neways i hope i havnt rambled too much at ya lol
Be sure to let us know how your gettin on!!!
Lynsay xx

Hello there,
Welcome, hope everything is going well for you
keep us updated
peachy
x

could explain to me about the whole week 5 add a meal i'm a little confused?

AAM is add a meal and it's supposed to be in your 5th week for 1 week only. You then...depending on your BMI or what you want to do you either go back to SS for another 4 weeks or on to 790.

You have all your packs as normal and on top of that you have a small meal consisting of.....

Protein

11g/4oz cottage cheese (reduced fat)
50g/2oz chicken or turkey breast without skin
80g/3oz cod, haddock or other white fish
80g/3oz quorn
60g/2.5oz soft tofu opr 120g(5oz) firm tofu

and...

Veg

2 tablespoons of one of the following...

green salad leaves eg. roquette, lambs lettuce watercress, raddiccio, little gem/romain lettuces.

celery, cucumber or red raddishes

courgettes or marrow

broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage including pickled cabbage.

spinach, kale, turnip or taro tops

asparagus, fennel and celeriac

chinese leafy greens such as pak choi or chinese cabbage.

don't add salt or fat but add herbs and a wee bit of stock if you want.

Back