Hi I'm new!

Paws

Hello all!:wavey:

After lurking on this site for a couple of days I've decided to join and get my eating under control.

I have been to WW several times over the past 8 years, and although I did get to goal on a couple of occasions it has all (and more!) piled back on. I have still have the literature from my last attempt, so I am going to do it again but on my own. My job tonight is to weigh and measure myself :( and it'll start tomorrow. Everyone seems so friendly on here and it is reassuring that I am not on my own battling my eating demons.

Welcome Paws I wish you every success with you weight loss and as you are aware you are in completely the right place, everyone on this site is in the same boat, all successfully losing that unwanted weight. We are all very approachable on this site so dont be afaid to mention or ask anything.

Keep us informed of how you are getting on.

xx

Welcome to the site Paws!! We always welcome more people here! This site is excellent, and if you have a quick look here you will see a nice little welcome for you, and also in that forum there's a 'tour' of the site to help you familiarise yourself with everything.

Looking forward to following your journey, if you have any questions just ask! Oh, and feel free to join the May Challenge the more people on it the better! :D

Hi paws you are certainly not alone, we are all here to help you along your journey......!
Good luck for your restart, Im sure you will succeed this time.

hi paws,i just started on friday so new to here too,everone been so nice ,will look forward to see how u getting on hun,:) :)

Thank you all for your replies, you're all so friendly!
Will weigh and measure myself and post it, and I may start a diary if it is recommended?

Big hello from me too. :wavey:

I am have just gone back to WW class (although I know the diet well as have been on it in past) but just feel I need the support of a class right now to get me back on track.

Plus the wonderful support from the WW'ers here too is fantastic, its nice not to feel alone on the rocky road to weight loss. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Deb x

Hi Paws, welcome to our WW gang ;)

Good luck with getting started, if you need any help - just shout :)

Did my own weigh in last night....

15 st!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I have never been so heavy, I really need to get this under control.

Have been fairly good today, not had any chocolate (a big vice of mine), and am hoping to have a couple of chocolate free weeks before I begin counting points in earnest so I don't feel too deprived when I do if that makes any sense.:confused:

It makes perfect sense!! I completely understand - although if you really feel the need to have some chocolate try the weight watchers mini rolls or caramel cake bars - they are absolutely gorgeous and only 1.5 points each

That's handy to know. I have tried some WW cookies in the past and to be honest they were like cardboard! Will check them out when I go shopping. Thanks!

hi paws think for curly wurly is 2 and a half points,milky way 2 points ,taz bar 2 points,twix 6 points,double decker 4 and a half points,maltesers 3 and a half points,revels three and a half points,fun size mars bar 1 half points,if thats any help:)

hi paws think for curly wurly is 2 and a half points,milky way 2 points ,taz bar 2 points,twix 6 points,double decker 4 and a half points,maltesers 3 and a half points,revels three and a half points,fun size mars bar 1 half points,if thats any help:)
Wow, thanks!:cool:

hiya paws :)
im new here too and completly new to WW aswell.

i bought the WW choc mini rolls from morrisons the other day and they have an offer on at the moment - 2 boxes for £1.60 ( cant find the recipt so dont quote me! ) or something lik that.

good luck and i'll be keeping an eye out to see how your first week went :D

Back