Hi, I'm new

Hi everyone,
signed up last week but this is my first time posting. I'm returning to ww after four years away; I'm hoping to lose a good amount of weight before my friend's wedding in December as I'm bridesmaid...eeep!
Everyone on here seems really friendly so I look forward to chatting to you all!

:welcome: Hello welcome and well done on joining :D

By december you could have 2+ stones off,just do plan 100% add a little exercise and enjoy shrinking ,keep in mind the wedding and maybe look at outfits now in 2-3 sizes smaller for an extra incentive :) xx

hey :welcome: :D I am also aiming for 2stone by xmas my incentive is a pair of Ugg boots for Xmas off the OH :woohoo: good luck, I love this site really good for motivation

Hiya, I have just joined too.
At least with the wedding in december it will give you something to aim for, I always find an event like that keeps me focused
I'm hoping to lose a decent amount by Christmas so I can wear something nice for parties as I usually sit there feeling fed up that I haven't done anything about my weight, and have ended up wearing something I'm not that keen on.
Good luck with the weight loss!

Hi and welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey xx

Back