Hi I'm new :)

Hi, I'm 23 and I have been overweight since about 6 years old. I have done every type of thing I could to lose weight, seems I hit 15 or 20 lbs and can't lose anymore. I recently bought the new atkins for the new you and south beach diet supercharged. I read both and though south beach offers more I believe I am going to do the atkins (I can always switch if I feel i can't stick with it for life). I'm actually pretty nervous about since my job is high energy and I work with the public. I keep reading abou the "atkins flu" and I'm kinda concerned. I hope to get to know everyone soon :)

Hello, welcome to Minimins!

This place is great and offers you all the support you'll ever need. I look forward to seeing you around and good luck with your weight loss!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi hun and :welcome2: to the forums, I hope that this new diet works out for you, be sure to come back and let us know how you're getting on and also come back for tips, inspiration and support.
Hope to chat soon! Good luck! :) X

Hi and welcome :wavey: I dont know much about the atkins diet but wish you all the best with it.

Good luck

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back