Hi i'm new!

chocolate_bananas

Silver Member
I'd like to introduce myself to all you lovely people before i start posting on other threads :)

I joined SW last week, following Extra Easy, and am pleased to have lost 4lbs in my first week! I was very sceptical about this plan, it seems too good to be true, but it really does seem to work :eek:

The reason that i would like to lose weight is because i had my second child in January and i'm still holding onto 75% of the baby weight (i put on over 4st!). I have found it so much harder to lose the second time around and really could do with some help.

I will be popping on here everyday to take inspiration from you lot, i'm going to start my own diary too, which should hopefully help to keep me on track.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

xxx

welcome-roos%5B1%5D.jpg

You will find friendship, support, fun, advice and inspiration here.

hugs.

Hello, welcome to the forum we are all a good bunch here. Good luck on you weight loss journey

Helen xxx

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Hi Chocolate Bananas, welcome.
I have to say what a great name, the thought of a banana dipped in chocolate is making me drool, maybe i need to work out how to do this with the lowest amount of syns possible.:D

I hope you find all the support, inspiration and fun on here needed to help you on your journey.:grouphugg:

well done on the 4lbs. your name made me drool too lol xxx

Hello and welcome. It really does work :D

Well done on your fab loss. Good luck for next week x

Thank you! LOL @ making you lot drool! :p

Hi I am also new today and finding this forum very useful already, there seems to be sooo much info it's great!
So welcome also and well done with your 4 lbs hope i do as well in my first week!
x

Back