Hi im new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tonibobbit, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. tonibobbit

tonibobbit Member

:) hi people im new to this and ive just started the lipotrim diet...i started wednesday and did okay and thursday tea i caved in :( how bad is that? this mornin i got up and feel sooooo ashamed of myself anyway ive started again and i really am determined has anyone else fell at the first hurdle or is it just me? god am so weak x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweetas15.13

Sweetas15.13 loving being a loser

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.12%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    today is a new day... let go of what had happened and start a fresh with a postive attitude.. we all have blips you just have to try and get your head in the right space ... good luck on your weight loss!! :) x

4. tonibobbit

tonibobbit Member

thankyou sweetas....its hard tho isnt it? today am not hungry at the moment anyway i am determined to do it tho is it like starting all over again when youve had a blip though? x

5. Sweetas15.13

Sweetas15.13 loving being a loser

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.12%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    i used to give up straight away! as soon as something bad entered my lips it would turn into a binge! so i try not to mess up! but i think as long as you draw a line under it and dont go into a full blown binge it is just a blip... just get back on the wagon straight away... and dont worry too much about it... as that may just lead you to comfort eat anyway!! take it lb by lb and day by day good luck :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. It is hard but take it a day at a time. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.