Hi i'm new

Hi, my names lynette and i thought i'd introduce myself

Ive joined sw about two weeks ago and lost 4bls on my first week, i have my next weigh in the morning. i work nights so dont get to go to the meetings and dont get the surport that i need. i also seem to be mainly eating only ommlets and salad and its geting a bit boring, i really need some decent quick recipes. I am also struggling with food for my lunch at work.I really like the look of this site and the community and think it will help me lots.

Welcome and good luck with weigh in

Theres loads of fabby recipes and tips on this site - you dont need to bore yourself with the same food all the time

You are definitely in the right place here!!!

Hiya Lynette,

Welcome to the boards

Totally agree with Jen. There are so many recipes on here that you have too much choice. Check them out and it should give you some inspiration.

Well done on loss so far and good luck for today
X

thanks for the replies, just done my weekly weigh in and lost 5lb so got my first award yay! x

Welcome to Minis & well done on your losses so far.
If you're stuck for ideas check out the food diary section, seeing what other people are eating might give you some inspiration. And also there are some great ideas in the recipe section. Have you thought about buying the SW magazine?
Good luck with your journey hun. xxx

Hi, im new too and have tried a few of the recipes on here myself and WOW they are great....
Ive tried the tikka masala, rogan josh and tonight's meal was chicken risotto and all tasted fantastic
I would go and have a look at a few on here and pick what you fancy, there's no need to stick to boring food (you'l go off plan) otherwise. Have a try and enjoy ......

Back