Hi im new

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by debzo, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. debzo

debzo New Member

healthy eating
    Hello there just thought i would say hello
    I have been on all the diets known to man they all worked ! but i can never keep it off so this time im going back to basic eating healthy and moving more been on this for 3 weeks and lost 11lb so far i have felt a little hungry now and then but i look forward to my main meals and just have a yog or a peice of fruit till the hunger subsides
    i really am into cooking now and enjoy eating fresh food again instead of packaged processed ready meals i have been a yoyo dieter for the last 22 years and im not getting any younger and my health is suffering so this has to be for life not a fad ..
    looking forward to new tips and the odd recipe that might help me along the way
    hope your all losing :D
    bye for now
    debzo x

ps forgot to say im 47 5ft8 and a sickning 16stone
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Good luck!

I'm new too and just like you, I decided to stop the yo-yo cycle and go back to basics. Only this time I'm not even weighing myself. It's all part of the promise that this isn't about dress sizes or weight - it's about my health.
  4. AuntyPasty

AuntyPasty Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating
    welcome Debzo to a healthy relationship with food x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.