Hi I'm New

donnzstar

Hi

I'm new on here have been looking at ideas for a couple of weeks from some of the posts and thought I really should join!

I've started on slimming world at the start of the year this is the 3rd time Ive tried it and it will be the last as I am not giving up this time!

Hoping that I get lots of good ideas to spur me on and help me reach my goal!

D xx:)

Welcome to the site and good luck this time with the sw diet, I'm also doing the sw plan and have previously lost weight on it so I'm sure you will too!

Good luck Donnzstar! =] x

Good luck chick, I'm also on slimming world. How much are you looking to lose?

About half of my weight so 9 stone! Although only 8 more to go just got my stone award tonight! Woooo!

New benefit lipgloss for me as my reward. Another 9 lbs to club 10 and next treat. Think I'll eye up a nice pair of shoes for then!

How are you doing on SW xx

About half of my weight so 9 stone! Although only 8 more to go just got my stone award tonight! Woooo!

New benefit lipgloss for me as my reward. Another 9 lbs to club 10 and next treat. Think I'll eye up a nice pair of shoes for then!

How are you doing on SW xx

Congratulations on your stone award, feels good doesn't it lol.

Looks like we have about the same target. I started slimming world 7th Dec. I got my 1.5 stone award last night, have lost 23lbs so far, 5 more until I get my 10% which I'd like to get before the end of Feb but will be happy as long as I get it by the first week in March. Aiming for at least another 7st off before my wedding next year but could be a bit more, or a bit less. will see at what weight my body is happy and I'm happy with my body.

As we have the same weigh in day, how much are you aiming for next week?

I'm going for 2lbs this week go 9lb to go till my 10% and I want to get there by the end of march. I have never managed to get to my club 10 before so I'll be so happy when I do.

What are you aiming for this week x

I'd like at least 2lb (would prefer 3lbs...or more lol) as have 5lbs to get my 10%, really would like it before the end of feb! This is my first attempt at any slimming club and so pleased I finally took that first step. Part of me wishes I'd done it earlier, another part knows that this is a good time fore me from a mental perspective as am totally in and on a mission.

I wish I had gone back sooner but just kept putting it off! I'm sure you'll get your 10% by the end of Feb. I want to do my next half stone by end of feb which is 5lbs too. x

I wish I had gone back sooner but just kept putting it off! I'm sure you'll get your 10% by the end of Feb. I want to do my next half stone by end of feb which is 5lbs too. x

I'm sure you will do it to. Slimming world is ace, it's great to follow something where you're pretty much guaranteed a loss as long as you stick to plan.

Back