Hi im new...

hello everyone,

My name is Alicia and I am a food lover.

where was the easy part. Today, I weigh 120 kg, and I'm 1,78 m, giving me a BMI of 36, which is not good. I am trying to achieve a weight between 70 and 80 kg. I tried once before lipotrim and lost a few pounds, but a honeymoon is reached, and the weight is back on. But now I have a little girl of 3 months, and I want to play an active role in his life, so I decided to change my lifestyle is needed. which included more exercise, but also lose weight. tried counting calories recently, but even then the weight fluctuates greatly. So I'm back on lipotrim and give my all. Not only for me but also for my family. I hope to spend a lot of time here to get loads of motivation, so look forward to chatting with you all!

Hi Alicia. I'm new here. I see you have a new family. That's so awesome. Families can be so time consuming. I'm glad your making yourself a priority as well. We can do so much more for our families if we're healthy too :) Now if I could only listen to that advice myself...lol. I've never realy followed a diet before. I've yo-yo dieted through life more or less. I've lost a lot of weight before and gained almost all of it back. I'll be starting over on January 2nd. I hope you do very well on lipotrim. I look forward to more chatting...Good Luck to you. :)

Good luck Alicia. I am pretty much still a kid myself so I cannot relate to the family responsibilities heh :) But I wish you good luck!

Hi Alicia, welcome to the forum. Congrats on your little girl.

Good luck wih your weight loss, the forum has a lot of info on it rhat will definately help and if you cant find what you want to know I'm sure someone will know the answer

Nigel

Back