Hi I'm new

Hi Obs

Good luck on your diet. I would say 4 lbs already is a great result. I would say people generally lose 6 - 10 lbs in the first week. I lost 10lbs and was totally chuffed with that.

Haven't heard of that diet before. Are the products good?

Julie.

Hi Obs your in good company. I lost 9lb in my first week good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Obs

Good luck on your diet. I would say 4 lbs already is a great result. I would say people generally lose 6 - 10 lbs in the first week. I lost 10lbs and was totally chuffed with that.

Haven't heard of that diet before. Are the products good?

Julie.

Thanks Julie. 10 lbs is awesome. How long have you been on the diet? And was the weight loss consistent?

Howard's Diet is very similar to the Cambridge diet. In fact, it is started by the same guys. Google it if you'd like. The products are good. The consultant is also very friendly and involved. They insisted that I get all my medical check-ups done before starting. And what's even better is that they explain what's happening to your body at every stage. Makes me feel a little less nervous about doing something this radical.

Hi Obs your in good company. I lost 9lb in my first week good luck xx

Thanks Melin. I hope i lose a little more than just 4 lbs on my first week. Sigh!

You always think your the only one on Cambridge, fab there are " local " girls. . . . I think far more do this than we realise x

I dont feel so alone now lol
I am really intrigued by the Cambridge shop - this sounds really thick but is it a proper shop open to anyone or just selling from a house.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Julie. 10 lbs is awesome. How long have you been on the diet? And was the weight loss consistent? Howard's Diet is very similar to the Cambridge diet. In fact, it is started by the same guys. Google it if you'd like. The products are good. The consultant is also very friendly and involved. They insisted that I get all my medical check-ups done before starting. And what's even better is that they explain what's happening to your body at every stage. Makes me feel a little less nervous about doing something this radical.

If you follow it as instructed, then the weight loss is consistent. I would say I average 6-7 lbs every 2 weeks. I look at it over 2 weeks as I tend to have a loss of 4 then 2 or 3. I have been on the diet since start of Nov. So 2st 10lbs in 12 weeks. If I take out Xmas (off plan) it's about 3.5 lbs per week, which is what my consultant told me to expect. Amazing really. I would be losing 0.5 or 1lb per week on any other diet.

It can be hard but I love it.

I agree it averages a stone a month so some look at your losses over that period of time rather than weekly as we have all sorts of reasons for fluctuating at the scales xx

Thanks guys. You're right. I should account for fluctuations. Better to be a good girl and just stick to the diet. The results will show sooner or later (sooner I hope :) )

I dont feel so alone now lol
I am really intrigued by the Cambridge shop - this sounds really thick but is it a proper shop open to anyone or just selling from a house.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry for the late response . . . . .

The shop is open to anyone, it's a boutique downstairs and upstairs she has all of her Cambridge products etc etc, the shop is called Unique boutique you could call her and have a chat. Sometimes it's nice to see all of the products but my consultant has them all set out like a shops in her garage. I just find it nicer than someone coming to me with only the products I've requested as sometimes it's nice to have a change. Loads of fab goodies, including all of the water flavourings and mix a mouse etc etc

Good luck x

Back