Hi, I'm new

Chumba Lover

Hi All, :)

I am new here.
I started taking Reductil yesterday.
I dont have any support at home, lots of lovely people in my life but they are all skinny pants!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I joined here to make new friends with people who will understand what I am talking about and vise versa. :)
I have a lot of weight to lose but for some reason I feel extremely positive about losing the weight this time!
I dont know a lot about Reductil, I am having really mixed up feelings right now - e.g I dont really want to eat but the food is on my plate so I will eat it!!!!
Its this habit that I have to break isn't it???? I need to start throwing my extra food away , stop eating when I feel full and then regulate the portion sizes??
Am I right? lol
Cant wait to get to know you all, I am on the Wirral so I am close to Liverpool and Chester and I spend a lot of time in Ireland too.
Much love to you all xox

Hi I'm new as well

Best of luck - I am a repeat dieter - just starting back on Lipo trim - have never heard of your one - what does it entail.
Keep in touch, we can track each other's progress - same as you here today - for some reason, feel like I am going to absolutely sort it this time, watch out those size 12 jeans, they're coming out again, maybe take 3-4 months but will be there. Trying to get the hang of this site but when I have, I will post my stats and if you wanna do the same, we can keep a track on where we're at and lend some support.
Remember, from today, we're going to look and feel more fabulous every day - great way to start eh?

welcome to mini's. lots of support and advice here when ever you need it, there is always someone around for a wee chat. Im on cd and in ireland. Wishing you lots of sucess :)

becky xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

welcome everyone here is amazing and so nice xxx

Hi and welcome
Is reductil the one when you have to control the amount of fats you consume? Let us know how you find it

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. Which one is reductil, the one that stops you absorbing fat or the one that fills you up?

I tried the fat one once but didn't like the side effects.

Anyway, hope it goes well for you and enjoy minimins :)

Hi Everyone :)

Thank you for such a lovely welcome.
Reductil is the tablet that makes you feel full so you eat less!!! I hope!

I am going to Ireland tomorrow for about 3 or 4 weeks so I won't be around for a bit but I will be thinking of you all, :):)

I may be able to log on in an internet cafe over there, if I can I will drop in and say "Hi"

Take care everyone, see you soon xox

Hi Everyone :)

Thank you for such a lovely welcome.
Reductil is the tablet that makes you feel full so you eat less!!! I hope!

I am going to Ireland tomorrow for about 3 or 4 weeks so I won't be around for a bit but I will be thinking of you all, :):)

I may be able to log on in an internet cafe over there, if I can I will drop in and say "Hi"

Take care everyone, see you soon xox

Welcome Chumba Lover,

Best of luck with your diet journey and I hope you have a nice holiday.

Look forward to seeing how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Are you going there on holiday? Hope you enjoy it. And if you find any internet access drop in to tell us how you are doing

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

Back