Hi im new

Mariekt

Hi im new, i have to go on a diet and im looking 4 help with which one to do.I was thinking about lipotrim or weight watchers, any thoughts. my only concern with lipotrim is after you refeed do people REALLY keep the weight off? Any help would be great

:welcome:Mariekt,

As with any diet if you go back to eating as you did before you will regain your lost weight.

You have to make life style changes regardless of what diet you decide to do...

Here is a link to help you make your way around, just click on the link.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask!

Love Mini xxx

Hi im new, i have to go on a diet and im looking 4 help with which one to do.I was thinking about lipotrim or weight watchers, any thoughts. my only concern with lipotrim is after you refeed do people REALLY keep the weight off? Any help would be great

Welcome :D
Lipotrim is fab ;)

Welcome to the forum :D It depends really on all sorts of stuff. How much do you want to lose?

When on Weight Watchers I lost 5lbs in 3 weeks. When on LT I have lost 23lb in 3 weeks. Need i say more?

Wow, Vickie_L, well done hun! When you compare it like that it really does make you wonder why more people aren't on the Lipotrain!

Me too! Well, I've got a friend interested in starting on Monday, she's just worried about not eating around her 7 year old daughter who's already expressed that she thinks she's fat :( (there's not a scrap of fat on the little cutie). Also I reckon a few of the girls on my team at work will want to give it a go once they see me lose ;)

They should pay us for being walking advertisements ;) lol

Me too! Well, I've got a friend interested in starting on Monday, she's just worried about not eating around her 7 year old daughter who's already expressed that she thinks she's fat :( (there's not a scrap of fat on the little cutie). Also I reckon a few of the girls on my team at work will want to give it a go once they see me lose ;)

They should pay us for being walking advertisements ;) lol

I might suggest that to my pharmacist. He has a great sense of humour...not! I reckon he'll be well up for the idea of giving me a free week! lolol

*sighs* Free LT, that would be so fantastic! :) Ah well, it's worth every penny by the looks of things. :D

you certainly will lose a lot more weight in a shorter time with LT good luck with whatever you decide x

As Gem says, it depends on a lot of things including how much you want to lose and how fast you want to do it.

With LT it is tfr and if you can stick to it then the results will be much quicker than WW. I prefer LT coz it's an all or nothing diet and I was always tempted to cheat on other diets.

Good luck, whichever diet you go for.

x

Back