hi im new

did a search on google and found this forum, hoping to get some help and advice and in turm help others and to make some friends.

a little about me....im 28 from cheshire and i am at the point where my weight is really affecting my health, plus i go on holiday in december and dont want to be the biggest there!

hope everyone has had a good day!!

Hello and welcome!

Doing well so far huni - gd gd!

What do you want to lose in total...x

hello and welcome. wow - what fabulous loses you have had so far. you must be really chuffed with yourself.

there is always someone on here who can give you advice or support or a kick up the bum if thats what you need!!

how are you finding SW? red or grenn preference?

i'm a bit of an old timer with it - done it on and off for years. back now it shift my baby weight - 2 babies in 15mths did my arse no favours! been doing for 10 weeks and lost 1 stone 5lbs. wanted to loss 1.5 stone for my hols on saturday but thats prob not going to happen now as have had bit of a pig out today!

anyhows, hope you having good week and fingers crossed for another big loss! x

how are you finding SW? red or grenn preference?

Hiya hun! i do actually prefer green days as i find there is much more choice and i can substitute most things like sausages with Quorn, although i am trying to do a healthy mix of both original and green days so i dont get bored

Welcome and Good Luck to you Lyndah, looks as if your doing great already..that's a brilliant first couple of weeks, keep up the good work!

i have about 10 stone to loose hun but i am breaking it down, my first goal is to be under 20 stone which is a couple of stones away but i will get there!!

Well I do it stone by stone much easier and doesnt seem so hard ...

Good Luck1 x

welcome on board and good luck xxx

Welcome.. have a good look around and good luck :Dxxx

hey you are doing fab, im a newbie also and also googled to find this forum haha! good luck to you x

Welcome!! good luck with your weight loss , and well done on ur first 2 weeks they are great losses !! this site is great xx

Back