hi, I'm new

nattylou

I am probably picking the wrong time to start a diet, 35 sleeps til Xmas, but I need to know that as soon as it is all over, then I can start something new.

I have previously tried ww (lost 91.5lbs in just under 2 years, then fell pg and gained most of it back!) , atkins, xenical, paul mckenna.

At the moment, I am trying just eating less.

I have to have blood tests tomorrow for query gallstones, so when I get the results from that, I'll see where I go from there.

Anyway, hi everyone, and i look forward to getting some advice and support from you soon x

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. As you've tried WW before and know it works for you - check out the WW forum - we're all very friendly and super supportive :D xxx

the ideas in the book make perfect sense, however for a busy working mum of 2, its not always that easy to follow them. But, I do find that waiting about 20 mins after eating to see if I am still hungry seems to work for me. I wash up, or tidy round, or even put washing out, then after that if I am still hungry, I will have some afters, but tbh, I haven't eaten afters for about 10 days now, so it must be working on a sub conscious level.

better to lose a bit before chrimbo, rather than wait until after chrimbo try to lose the extra you've put on over chrimbo. If that makes sense.

Hiya natty and welcome to MiniMins! :)
I hope you got on OK getting your blood results?
Good luck with your weight loss journey, as the others have said if you have done it before you can do it again ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hiya natty
I read your post wrong before- you said you where going for a blood test not for the results! Do you know when you will get the results back?
Hope you are doing OK!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Back