Hi, I'm new

WelshJojo

Gold Member
:D Hi, I'm Jo aka Welshtigger.
I turned 30 about 4 weeks ago , and have been doing Slimming World on and off for about 9 years-altho I've never been overly successful. Finally found a consultant that I get on REALLY well with, and we've discovered my problem-I have always set myself unrealistic, unacheiveable goals-so I guess I've been setting myself up for failure from the word go:sign0007:.
I restarted the week between Christmas and new Year, and with NY celebrations, staff parties and finally my birthday party last weekend, I am very pleased to have stayed the same :D I went to the gym on Wednesday to have my programme reviewed, and now am doing one I really enjoy. Have been chatting to the instructor, and have arranged to have a personal training session once a month to keep me focussed.
Something in my head is different this time-cant explain it. Love the motivation and social aspect of message boards/forums. Loved the one on the WW site when I did that.
My goal for this year is to lose 1lb a week til Christmas-my gym instructor said that the plan he has given me makes that do-able even without changing my eating habits-so following Slimming World will just make it even better!!
Sorry for waffling on so much, but thats just me!! Looking forward to my journey, and sharing it with everyone.
Jo x

Good luck with your weight loss journey
and welcome to minis :clap:

Keep us updated on your journey :D:wavey:

Hi Jo, I'm also new on here and only started my diet yesterday! I'm also from Wales! How much weight do you have/want to lose? Good luck anyway!

Hiya and :welcome:, god luck on your weightloss journeys :)
x

Pwllheli - you?

Yes it's a small world! I'm off to bed now before the hunger pangs strike!! Speak to you soon Jo - we can do this!

Hey there, I am new today although i have already had my surgery. I am 3 weeks after gastric bypass surgery at the moment and have already lost 25lbs :D.

I was and still am unsure about how things will turn out but i think they can only be better. I have approx 10 stone to lose, maybe more, that depends if i am happy when i have got to my original goal.

Its a long journey for anyone just starting out but i know it will work if you stick with it.

So good luck everyone and hope you all get to where you want to be :);)

Welcome Welshtigger, NiC68 & Liverbird :D:D:D :welcome2:

Thank you Isis. I take my hat off to all of you on the CD, I really do! I know a few friends that have been on it and lost LOADS! Good luck on your journey too!

Hi everyone this is my fourth day on lipotrim and feel tired and app im miserable lol.I am finding it fairly easy well a lot easier than trying to sort my profile out on here. The sucess stories on here are really insperational and make it all seem worth while xxxx

I know the feeling! ;) I'm sat at work and I've just realized I've forgotton my lunch!! Just the knowledge of this has sent me into a panic and I immediately feel starving! I have got an apple tho so it will just have to do till I get home at 4.
Good luck with your weight loss - you CAN do it! :)

Back