Hi i'm new

rdonn

Hi guys

I'm new to all this and on day one, any tips to get me threw the first few days?

Also how to you get the tracker pictures on your signature

Does anyone use the WII Fit?

Hi rdonn

Welcome to the forum, you'll make lots of friends on here and find lots of answers to questions and plenty of support. The first week is tough but get through it and it all becomes better and never forget that YOU are worth the effort. To get a ticker go to tickerfactory.com and then cut and paste the bb url into your edit signature box found on here by going into user CP at the top of the page.

Good luck on your journey. Take care hon xx

Hello rdonn, I'm on day 2 of restart, all I can say is drink plenty of water and keep yourself occupied that way you won't have time to think of food. :)

I've don't use the Wii but I use an Air Walker and resistant training band and feel a lot better for doing so. :)

Hu rdonn, I'm new too on day 4 of sole source. I too have been wondering how to get the tracker pictures and your info on your signature. Been hoping someone else would ask first :whistle:

Hey.......
Just wanted to wish you luck for the first week!!!
The first few days are the hardest but if you drink loads of water and just stick with it you will be fine!! also have the neurofen at the ready..
Its so worth it when you see the results at wi..
:):)

welcome aboard, my advice to you is just drink plenty of water you will experience head aches and might even be tierd but just remember it is your body gettering rid of the crap, I find coming on here is extremely helpful

I am on day 4. I found day 1 ok, day 2 quite hard and day 3 a nightmare - I was ready to give up HOWEVER, day 4 has been a revelation - feeling upbeat, energetic, not hungry and completely in control. My advice is basically DON'T GIVE UP - once you go into ketosis on day 3 or 4 it will totally be worth it. I could scream with happiness. Feel like the last three days I've been walking round in a smog but I am finally through it and am so proud of myself. YOU CAN DO IT! It will be so worth it!!

BIG HUGS

Vicki
xxxxx

I'm on day 2, and feeling ok. Im drinking lots of water and practically living on the forums!! The biggest piece of advice I can give you is to stick around here; the support is amazing, and there are some very inspiring people here! :) :)

Back