Hi I'm still around

matronix

Hi all
just seing how you all are and needing a bit of support.
Good for you kered giving up the weed
Summergirl love your pics, still baking?

well i'm still trying to get the christmas out of the way, theeating bit I mean, up a good 12lbs which has got to stop so f any of you feel like contributing a friendly word of advice, kick up the behind, constructive critiscism, blatent warning! feel free could do with support :eek:

Hey sweetie!

Nice to have an update from you :) Yes im still baking, i had 3 cake orders this week all for today so has been a bit of a busy week but i :heartpump: it :)

I too like you am around 13lbs up from when i finished maint in nov and mostly due to xmas and new year and drinking far too much alcohol and eating far too much chocolate! :giggle:

Im struggling to to get back onto it but i think, like LT we really have to have our heads 'their' to do anything about it. I know my head is partly there but not quite so im trying not to beat myself up over it too much - you should do the same.

Im not saying dont bother untill you feel ready just keep an eye on things and if it gets to the point where you have put more on rein some things in and up the water. I find drinking more water helps alot :)

Dont be a stranger round ere mrs :) xxx

Thank you.
I cant really advise you how to lose at the moment, because I just cant get into it at all just now, but hey chick, I am sure you will manage to do it, just like I will. All the best.

hi matronix great to hear from you, yes I put 7 pounds on at christmas, managed to lose 3 pounds, but last week found it hard, so back on here for support. This forum works well for me, seeing how other's are getting on. Keep checking in and hopefully we can support each other.

Hi there! Sorry I wasn't around when you were in need of help and support .... how are you getting in now?? x

Back