hi in desperate need of a buddy

sairaxx

hiya, my names sarah and im on lipotrim, im finding it so hard to do and i would only love a buddy to keep track with on weight and keep me encouraged, my weigh in days are every sunday first one is the 14th from now on, if anyone interested please reply , thanks :wave_cry:

sairaxx said:
hiya, my names sarah and im on lipotrim, im finding it so hard to do and i would only love a buddy to keep track with on weight and keep me encouraged, my weigh in days are every sunday first one is the 14th from now on, if anyone interested please reply , thanks :wave_cry:

Well to the really supportive forum . I hope Your weigh in on Sunday goes well fingers crossed. How have you found the first week - it's always the hardest.? You have already done so well day 6 already that's a real achievement. I am now heading towards week 6 . The diet certainly works of you stick with it.
Good luck - happy to support

Also Desperate

Hi, after stalking this forum for the last few weeks I've started today so My weigh in day will also be Sunday, I've got a broken hand at the moment so I'm always around day and night....

I'd love a buddy too as from the stories I've read here it really seems to help keep focused and less likely to be bad!!

My top weight was 24st 8lbs and I lost around 11at 4 of that counting calories, but since moving to the middle east I've put on nearly 3 stone and now after seeing my holiday snaps it's clearly time to nip it all in the bud.:cry:

Good luck on your journey

Keep going hun!!! FIrst weeks the hardest but this forum is a great distraction!!! XXX

hiya, thanks for the support, i just found this week so hard and i was going tru serious pain for some reason, all the usual dizzyness tiredness ect has happend i just hope next week it will be better, i lost 4 lbs so far and ill know the total 2moro, cant wait :p

hiya, thanks for the support, i just found this week so hard and i was going tru serious pain for some reason, all the usual dizzyness tiredness ect has happend i just hope next week it will be better, i lost 4 lbs so far and ill know the total 2moro, cant wait :p

Make sure you let us know how you get on!!!! x

Hi and welcome ladies

Day 8 for me. Got weighed yesterday and was 8 pounds down - and that was even with totm.

Stick with it. First week is hard but there is always good support on the forums. Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

:welcome2: SairaXX and Lanarkwitch...

Just wanted to say hi and wish you both luck - You'll find lots of support here so don't be afraid to say Hi and ask for help if you need - nothing is a silly question here !!

also

:happy096: to Hero2Zero
- fantastic loss on your first week - It's great to see you 'ticker' walking a little further down the aisle!! You are going to look stunning on your Wedding Day...

Hi Sarah and thanks Ted, just wondered how everyone was getting on, day 3 for me today, took a sneaky peak at the scales and i am down 6lbs, so no thoughts of cheating as I can't wait to see where I am after 3 weeks on the plan

Hi Sarah and thanks Ted, just wondered how everyone was getting on, day 3 for me today, took a sneaky peak at the scales and i am down 6lbs, so no thoughts of cheating as I can't wait to see where I am after 3 weeks on the plan

Oooh thats great news!!! After a tough weekend i'm back 100% and motivated!!! 18 sleeps till my holiday!!! Woop woop!!! Lol...

Oooh thats great news!!! After a tough weekend i'm back 100% and motivated!!! 18 sleeps till my holiday!!! Woop woop!!! Lol...

Well done Deezer and ntmy !! I have 3 weeks supply of LT which will take me to the end of Ramadan here in UAE, we can't eat or drink in public here during the day anyway so it seemed like the perfect time to do it, also I'm stuck home with a broken right hand...feel free to compliment me on my left hadn typing lol:8855::8855:

Well done Deezer and ntmy !! I have 3 weeks supply of LT which will take me to the end of Ramadan here in UAE, we can't eat or drink in public here during the day anyway so it seemed like the perfect time to do it, also I'm stuck home with a broken right hand...feel free to compliment me on my left hadn typing lol:8855::8855:

Well done! I can't do anything with my left hand! Although I'm not much better with my right lol....

Back