Hi - Info wanted

lovelyle

Hi All

Just been looking through a few posts here.

I am currently on CD and have been on and off since Jan, I would like to lose another 21lbs, ideally before my holiday on 21.09.

I am just curious about JUDDD as I would like a way of incorporating food into my diet but still losing,, inbetweeen now and then I have a holiday with my kids and would love to have a couple of days off to fully enjoy myself.

Has anyone moved from cd to juddd and what have results been like, realistically what weight loss could expect each week?

I am excited at thought of eating and losing!! haha xx

Im about to make the move from CD starting with a down day monday there are a few that have made the move and everyone is really happy they have!!! Im taking a week off inbetween as im going away xxx

Hi

I just don't know what to do!! Decsiosions decisions!!

Let me know how you get on? x

Felling hungry, cold and unsociable 7 days while drinking all your meals with NO TREATS and nothing that resembles food at all, or feeling a bit hungry while eating a bit less food 3 days a week the for the rest of the week eating yum nourishing food with a few treats thrown in like the odd takeaway the dreaded chips and chocolate? I know which one I chose :)
Mentally is tough to grasp but what have you got to loose? a few weeks giving it a go won't make a massive difference overall and after that you can decide what you prefer. Good luck I LOVE IT

Why dont you start with me honey xxx

Fab post Mon x, average weight loss is the same as any other diet (barring vlcd) 1-2 lbs a week, the difference it makes in inches though is quicker BUT this diet is so doable, enjoyable and has longevity, good luck with whatever you decide x

Back