hi is anyone awake, need help please asap

Gemsie, I'm really sorry you've struggled with this but i think it's highly unlikely, nigh on impossible, for you to SAFELY lose the weight needed to fit into a dress 2 sizes too small in 3 weeks time...

But wishing you the very best for finding a solution to the dress dilemma. Please don't risk your health by following LT, or any other diet, incorrectly.

You're going to re-feed for only 2 days before you eat & drink on your hen night?!?!? I'm sorry- you're asking for trouble.

Well I only really care about the alcohol end of things too! Refeeding for 2 days prior to drinking is nuts!!!!

But I am sure you will look lovely in your dress as you are lying on a trolley being loaded into an ambulance for hospital!!!

I honestly only wish you well but I don't think you have thought this through logically! What you are planning on doing is EXTREMELY Dangerous!!!

And it bugs me on a different level....it is this sort of stupidity that gets this diet a bad name!

Well I only really care about the alcohol end of things too! Refeeding for 2 days prior to drinking is nuts!!!!

But I am sure you will look lovely in your dress as you are lying on a trolley being loaded into an ambulance for hospital!!!

I honestly only wish you well but I don't think you have thought this through logically! What you are planning on doing is EXTREMELY Dangerous!!!

And it bugs me on a different level....it is this sort of stupidity that gets this diet a bad name!
Glad I'm not the only one...;)

Forget about the 2 dress sizes - do 2 shakes and a low fat/carb meal you will still loose - but safely. Good luck whatever you decide, but be SAFE. you may not make it to your wedding at all otherwise. xxx

Back in the day...I was a bad bad girl and was hardcore TFR and went swimming....then drank.

I have some lovely pictures if you'd care to take a look in my profile? They depict the mess you get into when you drink whilst not having eaten enough after being on a TFR. Please especially note the vomit down the wall and my face and also note I can't remember being hosed down in the bath and the photo being taken...

http://photogallery.minimins.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=512&sl=c

Not pleasant.

hi ime BREDA a new member... i sat through a barbeque on day 3. and just had pepermint tea COLD. but TODAY i have discovered LICORACE mouth wash followed by water. and it tastes like a PERNOD.. next time i know ime going to be NEAR food then ime going to save at least 2 of my milkshakes to have while people are eating and my licorace mouthwash.. hope this helps...

I have some lovely pictures if you'd care to take a look in my profile? They depict the mess you get into when you drink whilst not having eaten enough after being on a TFR. Please especially note the vomit down the wall and my face and also note I can't remember being hosed down in the bath and the photo being taken...

Not pleasant.
Aww sweetheart...poor you! ((HUGS))You're very brave to post those pics, but they're a great way of hopefully showing that alcohol is best avoided until we're back eating properly again.
My first post-LT hangover was brutal, and that was after 4 bottles of Coors Light! (I could usually get through 10+ with no ill effects!)

I tried to stay away from this post as sometimes I can sound very harsh but I am just going to comment on the wedding side of things.

Now If I was in this situation I would do the TFR until my wedding and if I have not lost enough for the dress, I would have it stiched in to fit to which ever size I had managed to get down to. Also I have been married before (twice) and I chose not to drink because I wanted to remember everything about my wedding. Others drank and I had a soft drink and I had a fab time. I cant see why you cant do the same if losing the weight is what you want. You cant have everything, there sometimes needs to be some sacrifices.

If you want to at least lose some weight then give the LT people a call and tell them your deadline and that you want to drink alcohol and let them tell you what would be safe for you to do.

It just seems like you want everything but dont really want to do anything for it. What ever you decide, I hope your wedding goes as you have dreamed it would.

hi i would love some advise on how keep motivated during tfr. i have been on this 2 and half weeks and yesterday was my worst day so far. Do certain times of the month effect your weight loss cause i'm only now beginning to get hungry have weepy moments and its very confusing. any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Back