• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HI! I've been away over a year!

Hello again all!
I've not been on here since last July, my bad! And it shows... my weight has climbed again!
Now it's 249 days till I get married and I need to lose 44 and a quarter pounds. I had a good start this week with 2 and 3/4 off, and 4 trips to the gym (I'm disabled so it's tough).
But I know how great you all were last time at supporting! And at least I'm not as heavy as I was!! (19st 13lbs!).... current weight 13st 6&1/2 goal of 10 and half stone.
Mmmm need to change my siggy!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back & Good Luck :welcome2:
Congratulations on your fab weight loss so far:party0011: I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride x

Welcome back and congrats on your fab weight loss so far. I am sure that you will get there in time for the wedding. You certainly sound ready for the challenge. Good Luck.

Wow you've done amazing so far! I'm sure you'll get this last bit off now and waltz done the aisle looking fab! X

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Welcome back!! You've done so well before, you'll have no problem doing it again!!

hello your loss so far is amazing well done for not regaining all your hard work
32 weeks you have and a couple of days average 1.5lbs a week=3.5 stones :) Throw in the first week and a couple of good weeks and you maybe can hit goal ..........
xx

hi and :welcome: back to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far and for keeping it off! I am sure you will reach goal in no time!

Sharkbait1983 x

Thanks all! How do I get one of these great Tickers??! Oh and a silver 7? (fingers crossed I might need a couple!)

Tickers click on someone elses and make yours then place it in your signature silver 7 copy someones and paste it into your signature too.
Signatures under CP top left hand cluck on it then go down list to signature :) x