Hi! Ive just done my first week!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lisanat, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    After lurking for so long I have decided to post and say hi, I have just joined weight watchers after doing slimming world on and off for 2 years and not really getting anywhere.So I thought Id change diet to get myself remotivated so last tuesday I signed up to my local group and on my first weigh in this week I lst 3lb!! I am so pleased, I dont really understand seeing as I dont feel that ive cut anything out in fact I think Im eating more. I actually enjoy the diet. Thanks for everyones tips and ideas that I have been reading so far. I still dont really understand the whole activity points thing though. Doesnt it defeat the object of excercisng to burn the calories? sorry if I sound silly!:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    ah brill hun keep up the good work xx
  4. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on your weight loss so far, I don't use my activity points I keep them also towards my weight loss, good luck on your weight loss journey.
  5. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss so far

It really is a great diet

I dont use activity points either i use them towards weight loss
  6. Katie Payne

Katie Payne Full Member

Hi there and welcome! I only joined this site on Tuesday and its really giving me the extra support and push that i needed!!! :)
    Well done on your weight loss this week.. i had my wi last night and lost 2 1/2lbs ! Wooo!
    Its true you never feel as if your cutting everything out completeley as you can still have your treats but just one istead of the whole pack.
    Also after nearly 4 years of doing ww i have only learnt this week to eat all my points, im allowed 20 and went a week of haveing 15 or less and didnt loose a thing so this week tried eating all 20 and woo hoo lost 2 1/2lbs.
    Keep up with the good work, im sure u will! :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.