hi just joined today

jacquena

:wave_cry: hi my names jacquena and i have only just joined this site today so don't really know what am doing lol,
but i have my first slimming world meeting on thursday night bit scared as my friend dropped out so i am going alone and don't have much confidence but am still going anyway or i will never go,

i have tried sw years ago and was a success for a while then old habits came back and pilled on the weight again , i have tried so many diets and always seem to be doing something but haven't been to a class for a while.
i go to thialand to see my dad in march and really want to loose a lot of weight i don't know how fast it comes off but i am around 16 and half stone and want to be 9.5-10 stone so have a lot to loose i pilled it all on having children and never lost it as i became a stay at home mum am always snacking and cooking all the time and don't get out to do exercise as i don't get time to myself, but i always seem to fail at diets i just hope this one i can stick to because i hate been fat and looking horrible in my clothes, anyway thank you for reading,x

Hiya honey x x , I went to my meeting alone next Thursday and it took me all my wellie not to turn around and go home x but I'm so glad I didn't , once I went into group I felt like I knew I had done the right thing , and I have , enjoying the slimming world way x x x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back