Hi ladies, I'm new

Rose Bud

Hi Everyone.

I'm Lucy, I'm 20 and I'm here to get advice and support to lose weight. I'm 12.6 stone (UK size 16), and hoping to lose a minimum 2 stone. I was slim my whole life until I gave up dancing aged 17 and its just piled on since then. Going on holiday in July so hoping to have lost a minimum of 1.5 stone by then.
Since Christmas I've been telling myself "I'll start tomorrow", and tomorrow has finally come. I've had a few false starts, but I'm determined to do it this time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, this looks like a friendly place :)

Lucy x

hello Lucy,
I'm new too and in the same situation.Been telling myself to start but always putting it off but today is the day.I've also got about 2/2.5 stones to lose. I wish you all the best and if you need help and support message me I'll do my best to help.(I'm not an expert but have been struggling with my weight for a few years already)
audrey x

Thank you for welcoming me, I really appreciate it. It'd be nice to have a buddy trying to lose the same amount of weight as me. Be sure to PM me if you need any support. :)
I'd like to make friends here :) x

So do I and friends are very important while dieting so don't hesitate either!
good luck and keep me posted on your progress

So do I and friends are very important while dieting so don't hesitate either!
good luck and keep me posted on your progress

You too hun, I look forward to reading about your progress!

I lost 2lbs this week which really boosted my confidence!!!
can't wait to hear about yours too

Well done! What plan are you following? :D That's an amazing start, you should be very proud :)

Thanks hun I'mm very happy!
I'm following slimming world the red and green days. I did it a few years back and loved it. you don't have to count calories and that's brilliant! I also never really felt hungry following it and that's important if you want to do it long term.
what diet are you doing?

Back