• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi, My names Shaun.

Hi all, my name is Shaun.

Im a Student, I'm 18 and I'm on LighterLife.

Some people are against me doing this LighterLife but I am fully aware that it is one of the most healthy dieting approches. I weight 110kg when I went to see my GP, this is the first week of my LighterLife and I have a couple of day left for week 1.

I was wondering how do you know your in Ketosis, I dont feel that I am in Ketosis.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lola123

Silver Member
You will know because you know longer feel hungry and you may have a smelly breath though I never. Buy the ketosis stix from the chemist although I used to take a few from LLC and do them every other day. Good luck with doing LL you'll be so glad you did, it changed my life for the better

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Have you been hungry? I mean really hungry not just fancying something? Are you cold? Smelly Breath? Typical signs of ketosis and if you are following it the T you probably have been in ketosis for a few days. You can buy ketostix to test but if you are drinking your water and drinking your packs you probably are. Good Luck! x

mikey

Silver Member
Shaun, your LLC should have ketostix for you to try.

If you have stuck to the plan you will be in ketosis now.

Good Luck!

Thanks

Thanks all,

Yeah, I have stuck to it down to a T, I havent felt hungry in a while but I've found that I haven't lost much weight, so I was cheking to make sure I am definatly in Ketosis. And today is the first time I woke up feeling cold in my hands and feet so I should go into it now or soon. Thanks :D

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
good luck shaun you will be in ketosis just wait until your first WI you will be amazed at the weight loss as men always lose a greater amount