Hi, need a change and Weight Watchers fits the bill!

jodidi

Silver Member
Hi guys, I used to do SW but after losing 2st 10lb odd my loss started to really slow and I got frustrated and started playing around and gaining losing the same 2lb. Having been down this road before I knew where it lead. Putting back on everything I'd lost plus more. So I decided to stop it in its tracks. I knew that this time I would do it and I would reach my goal and so I needed to change something. After a lot of thought I decided to go for WW. I've never given it a proper chance, never lasted more than a morning (apart from 10yrs ago when I managed a mth so so). I promised myself and family I would give 100% for my first week and see what the results were.

Well, I lost 3lb the first week, 4.5lb the 2nd and I havent looked back. Im now in the middle of week 9 and Ive lost 18.5lb so far! I cant believe it! I started WW at 15st 4lb and im now 13st 13.5lb. Ive not seen the 13's for 10yrs!!! My next goal is to get to 13st as this is what I was when I got married! :D:D:D

Well done you!! Thats amazing! I'm on my first week of ww - day 6 to be precise, am going it alone without group or online so am being very disciplined with myself. I just hope my losses are as good as yours :) xx

Hi Jodi
Both my friend and I jumped HMS Slimming World and hopped onto WW on Thursday. We've both had fab results with SW in the past but have found old habits arnt particularly far away with it. We've both put on a fair amount of what we lost so are hoping the stricter portion control and new group/plan works well for us. Its great to hear of your success :happy096:

woohoo weldone luv!
its amazing how many of us have come over from SW i start SW this yr in Jan and lost over 1stone but after our holiday with it bein summer it jus went down hill!
i love WW it really does change ur life and i also think its true u can still have a social life while being on it
xxxx

Hi all! I'd never knock SW because without (family & friends obviously) my leader & SW I would never of lost just shy of 3st! But like yourselves, it just wasnt working for me as well and I just felt like my life was on hold while I was doing it. WW just fits in great. I know I can have a meal out etc and pull it back in the week with a loss or maintain. With SW I just couldnt manage to do that. When I had a meal out Id just lose the plot, lol. But with WW as its so easy to fit treats in everyday and wine, not everyday mind, lol, I dont go mad when I go out!

Ill only have a night out once every couple of month where I dont count. I just save all my weeklies and that days points for the night.And thats my weeklies gone. Means im not fretting about propoints. Whenever else we go out i always count everything.

Back