Hi! New CD'er here :)

britts

Hey everyone! My name is Brittany and I just started CD with the FFL shakes. I'm officially on day 3, but have also been adding around 400 calories of healthy food so my body has a chance to get used to the diet. I plan to start SS tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes! I have about 100 pounds to lose in order to get to my healthy weight. I have tried to lose it other ways, but always face some kind of set back. But I'm in a great frame of mind right now, and just want to finally do IT!

Welcome aboard!

Looks like you are one of the few folks doing the Cambridge USA program! Most of the peeps here are from the UK, but you'll find that everybody is very nice and welcoming.

- Oinkstop (one of the other rare Cambridge USA peeps)

Thanks for being so welcoming!

Oinkstop, I read your message but I can't reply ... I guess I haven't made enough posts yet! But the weird thing is, I had my gallbladder taken out last July, and have had a lot of problems since. Last fall I finally did a google search for post-gallbladder issues and found your blog. I have been reading it since then, and you're actually how I found out about CD. I had no idea that you were on this site too. What a small world! :)

Thanks for being so welcoming!

Oinkstop, I read your message but I can't reply ... I guess I haven't made enough posts yet! But the weird thing is, I had my gallbladder taken out last July, and have had a lot of problems since. Last fall I finally did a google search for post-gallbladder issues and found your blog. I have been reading it since then, and you're actually how I found out about CD. I had no idea that you were on this site too. What a small world! :)

I've had quite a few problems since I had my gallbladder out 9 years ago, and it's NO fun! I'm sorry you are having the same troubles, but I guess I'm glad that let you to my blog and ultimately this site.

Anyway, we are glad to have you, and I hope you'll keep posting up. I had no idea you were reading my blog! :)

If you want to send me a private message, and you haven't earned your credentials here yet, you can send me a private message from my blog.

I've had quite a few problems since I had my gallbladder out 9 years ago, and it's NO fun! I'm sorry you are having the same troubles, but I guess I'm glad that let you to my blog and ultimately this site.

Anyway, we are glad to have you, and I hope you'll keep posting up. I had no idea you were reading my blog! :)

If you want to send me a private message, and you haven't earned your credentials here yet, you can send me a private message from my blog.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind!

Back