• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi, new here!

S: 18st12.5lb C: 15st9lb Loss: 3st3.5lb(17.2%)
hi everyone. as my username suggests, i'm finally determined to lose the weight and will be starting WW online in the next couple of weeks. got to save for a couple of weeks to sign up for 3 months so I cant just give up after a couple of weeks. I *will* lose over half of my body weight and it will stay off. so hi, looking forward to speaking to you all.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello!
I'm also new to this site, I started WW yesterday, I've not joined the classes as money is tight at the moment but with help from a former member & the internet I'm all set to go :)
Like yourself I'm super determined this time and really want to lose the weight and keep it off for good!
I hope to lose just under 2 stone but my first goal is to get into the 9s. I lost nearly 2 stone earlier this year on atkins but fell off the wagon and have gained a stone back :cry:
I'm looking forward to using this site in place of meetings for advice and support.
Good Luck to everybody.

S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
hey & welcome , i love your username =D
but be careful that you dont set yourself too much of a huge goal at once , break your weightloss into stones or even half stones to make it seem easier....

xxx

goodluck!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Carb Diets 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 8
Introductions 4
Slimming World 1