Hi - New here

Vikx993

Hi All

Been reading this forum section for a while, its nice to see people in the same boat etc

So I thought I would make an account and start posting!

My boyfriend and I have been on the Dukan since September, so we are well in to the Cruise phase, alternating PP and PV everyday.

I have lost about 2stone since this started, and as of today I am now at 13stone 11 my true weight is about 11stone 5. So nearly there.

I have some food ideas and things to add, and I hope make some friends and get that little extra support and I hope help support others :)

PS as I am sitting here typing (im at work) there is a massive divine smelling chocolate fudge cake....I am not going to give in!! :D:D

Oh yeah I have a little blog which I try to update as often as possible following my progress :)

http://vikx993-bloggiewoggie.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the forum Vikx well done on losing 2 stone its the best 'diet' I have ever done. Couldnt have done it without the help from all the lovely people here on Minimins :)

Welcome vikx I started end of august and live the diet :D looking forward to hearing more from you

Helloo & welcome, had a quick look on your blog would love to see some of the recipes up on here :D and well done on the two stone loss! x

Welcome x

Back