Hi new here

Babaliz34

Hi
i am liz, 37 and have decided to join you on forums in stead of just reading. Realising I need more support......well lots actually!
I am mum to 4small kids and basically spent last 2 yrs pregnant as 10.5 mths between my youngest. I need to get fit and healthy as weight has started to affect my health and I want to enjoy them growing up.

My weight is 17st 14 lbs I have been hovering between 17 7 and this weight for the last 9 weeks not working at things just giving up. In my first pregnancy I was nearly 22 stone so I am proud that I have managed to shift a lot but now need to work at last lot. My goal is a size 14 jeans whatever the weight.

Sorry I have rambled looking forward to getting to know you all.
liz

Morning Liz

Well done in getting down from 22stone. Did you do that Calorie Counting?

I started at 21stone, and am now in the mid 17s.
Finding this forum really helpful. Hope it helps you too.

Good luck.
Amy

Hi
i am liz, 37 and have decided to join you on forums in stead of just reading. Realising I need more support......well lots actually!
I am mum to 4small kids and basically spent last 2 yrs pregnant as 10.5 mths between my youngest. I need to get fit and healthy as weight has started to affect my health and I want to enjoy them growing up.

My weight is 17st 14 lbs I have been hovering between 17 7 and this weight for the last 9 weeks not working at things just giving up. In my first pregnancy I was nearly 22 stone so I am proud that I have managed to shift a lot but now need to work at last lot. My goal is a size 14 jeans whatever the weight.

Sorry I have rambled looking forward to getting to know you all.
liz

Welcome Liz! You've come to the right place! I would've given up months ago if I didn't come here for support. I log on when I'm having a bad day, and also when I'm having a good day.

I'm sure you'll burn plenty of cals running around after 4 little ones! I have a 16 month old and she keeps me busy enough! X

Wow congratulations on the weight loss! It's amazing :) Was it cc? I started at 17 stone too and hovered there for a few months and am finally down to 14.11. This forums been helpful and motivational x

I lost weight in each pregnancy through watching what I ate and not gaining any weight, but I can't stay pregnant forever to keep losing weight lol. Otherwise I will be like the old woman who lived in a shoe!!
My aim is to get into a wet suit as we have moved to coast and want to spend summer at beach with the kids.

Back