Hi new here

kimbec87

Hi everyone I'm new on this site and relatively new to slimming world only started last Friday. Slowly getting the hang of it but am struggling to think of different meals to cook. I've got 4st 5lbs to lose to get to my goal weight and am loving this diet so far doesn't feel like dieting at all. Bit worried about my first weigh in tomorrow as I feel like i've eaten so much food don't think I could have lost anything.
Need some breakfast ideas as don't have much time in the mornings with getting my daughter to school I find myself just grabbing a couple of pieces of fruit which is getting a little bit boring.

Kim

Hello and welcome to the forum, it took me a while to get into SW, getting my head around everything, but with everything new it will take time, what plan are you following ? I do green days as i am a veggie. Good luck with your weight loss journey. ;) x

Hello :wavey: I've mostly been eating fruit and yoghurt for breakfast but have got some slimming world sausages and a weight watchers petit pan (hex b) as a change for the weekend ! Will probably eat a piece of fruit also to get my superfree in

Hi

I'm following the extra easy one coz it's so simple. I don't eat yoghurt mum2cit would be so much easier if I did. I'm getting into it quite easily at the mo choccy it's just trying to push myself to eat three meals a day as I tend to skip meals a lot of the time. Just hoping I've lost some weight coz it would be a bit of a downer if i didn't lose any weight in the first week.

Gosh I would be lost without yoghurt ! What about egg and beans or if on the run 2 Alpen light bars ? The double choc ones are delicious !!!!! Weetabix with hot water is actually not as bad as it sounds can add a bit of sweetener or a banana to sweeten it up and it's quite filling , and yes any loss will do this week for me as long as it is a loss !!!! I am a meal skipper usually but find I'm eating a lot more on SW

Thanks mum2cit didn't think of those things for breakfast. I considered the weetabix and hot water i tried weetabix with skimmed milk and wasn't too impressed but it was edible. I'm gonna have to think outside the box a bit never considered beans on toast for brekkie. I've found I do eat more now that I have breakfast makes me hungrier throughout the day. Just glad I work from home so I don't have to worry about lunches whilst at work coz think that would be a bit of a nightmare a mate of mine is doing SW and has an office job and forever finds herself eating salad for lunch coz it's the easiest thing to do that would drive me up the wall.

I usually make extra for tea then have the leftover portion for next days lunch ! The sw quiche is quick and easy portable lunch ! I had creamy Tomato pasta with smoked salmon tonight it was delicious . I would post a photo but I don't think I can till I've made 50 posts

8 hours till weigh time !

and I've not had a salad all week not a salad fan unless its with a BBQ :eating:

Sounds nice!! Not a big fish eater though I like salad but in moderation don't think I could have it every day. Had a steak this evening was yummy and tried to make peppercorn sauce to go on it but didn't have any natural fromage frais so tried it with natural yoghurt well never again it was horrid so glad I tried it before I put it on the dinner lol. Think i'm going to have to start shopping around abit to find the ingredients i need the joy of living in the back of beyond

Well I lost 1.7kg which is 3.74lb so I'm happy this morning. ! Good luck for later !!!

Well done mum2cit I lost 2.5lbs which I'm really please with coz have had chocolate everyday this week so going to ditch the chocolate this week and see how much i lose next week!

That's brilliant ! 2.5lb with a bit of chocolate is good ! I would be lost without the little treats
mini malteser bunnies are my saviour at only 3 syns each

lol it's freddos for me and options mint madness hot choc but gonna try and stop the choc this week although brought the hi-light bars today at group and they are so moreish i could quite happily sit and eat the whole box

Thanks i'll give them a go bit limited at my local shop but should hopefully have some alpen bars got a few more ideas at group today so hopefully breakfast will become a bit easier and not so orange filled

Hi Kim well done on your loss in your first week.

How about scrambled eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms for brekkie, or sometimes I have 2 weightwatchers sausages theyre 0.5syns each, then I do a big beef tomato scoop out the middle then drop in a raw egg (not beaten) and some worcestershire sauce and bake it in the oven for about 15-20 mins voila a baked egg in a tomatoe, add this to your sausage and some beans its lush and a filling brekkie.

Omg that egg in a tomato sounds amazing !!
We have been out at the football today all day and I've stayed on plan woop woop going to a 40th tonight so have bought ready made cans of g&t which only have 28calories each in so I shouldn't go to far over on my syns and if I do I will make them up over the week ! Hope your all having a good weekend x

That egg in tomato does sound really nice gonna have to give that a go once i've been shopping. Brekkie is gonna be a bit easier this week coz it's half term so no rushing around been having hi-fi bars at the moment and they are so tasty one of them and a fruit salad is enough to keep me going till mid morning so ain't bad never used to eat breakfast before I was on this diet so feels really weird now getting up in the morning and eating.

Back