Hi new here

Hey! Good luck ;) my quick breakfasts are ryvita (B) and tin of mackerel. Or wholemeal toast (B) with marmite and a banana

I'm just eating my hexb porridge for my tea ( I am a bit random with how I eat my meals would eat curry for breakfast ) but I made it with options hot chocolate sachet and water ! Omg it's lovely !!! Would be nice for breakfast

Hey how is everyone doing ? 2 sleeps till weigh in !!!!!

Hey not doing too bad today had an awful day yesterday! Day before payday so was trying to find something edible with lack of sins and just ended up wanting to eat everything in the cupboards lol. I have a cupboard full of all the choc and crisps and looked in there to see if anything had been put in there and had to stop myself from walking away with a humongous bar of chocolate but it's all good today got a house full of fruit and healthy snacks.
Can't wait till weigh in this week hoping to have lost another 2lbs at least

Well done for stepping away from the chocolate ! I have a stash of mini malteser bunnies at only 3 syns each they are a lifesaver when you feel a chocolate binge coming on !

im having a green day today my first one and I can't get my head round the extra hex's allowed so have only had one if each so far !

Im hoping for 1/2kg this week ( just over a pound )

I've continued to stick to the extra easy for the minute but was considering a green day tomorrow as it's just me at home all day so I can make what I want. Don't think I could manage a red day though way to much meat in it for me I've just been planning what to have tomorrow and was thinking green or success express ready for weigh in on Friday. Looking forward to starting the sponsored slim thing on friday think that will really help kick me into gear coz although i've been eating well i've been really lazy this week and not done much exercise at all so think it will be a great incentive to get off the sofa

Omg got over my healthy extra issue and just ate a block of cheese was more than I thought it would be when I weighed it out ! Yum yum yum !

lol i'm doing the green today only have one healthy extra from a and got the two from b sorted not been too bad don't feel that different from what i've been eating on the extra easy plan tempted to give the success express a go on a couple of days next week! Quite looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow hope i'm on target can't wait to have lost half a stone hoping that I will have lost that by next week

I've only ever done green, 2 x a, b. There's not a huge difference between EE and green, good luck with your weigh in x

Thanks i've been looking for some info choccy do we have to use at least 5 syns a day?

Thanks i've been looking for some info choccy do we have to use at least 5 syns a day?

No not at all, it's recommended at least 5 syns a day so you don't feel deprived, some days I don't use any but tomorrow I might use 20!! I try and NOT to go over 90 syns a week that's for sauce.... Gravy, tomato etc. I think it be better if you have little and often rather than feeling deprived and binging on everything you see (I've done that as well) hopefully this helps, if you want anymore information let me know and if I can help I will ;) x

Thanks choccy thats what i've been doing just read somewhere that you had to have at least 5 syns a day and was a bit worried coz i don't always bother not always fussed about eating the chocolate and that sort of stuff

I'm just eating my hexb porridge for my tea ( I am a bit random with how I eat my meals would eat curry for breakfast ) but I made it with options hot chocolate sachet and water ! Omg it's lovely !!! Would be nice for breakfast

This sounds delishhhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Thanks choccy thats what i've been doing just read somewhere that you had to have at least 5 syns a day and was a bit worried coz i don't always bother not always fussed about eating the chocolate and that sort of stuff

People can only guide you, they can't force feed you!! Just don't feel guilty if you go over, say if you go out for a meal, we're all human that's why we go to slimming clubs lol. ;) x

i work my syns out on a weekly basis as when planning meals some days i wouldnt need any syns.
you have to do what works best for you...

Thanks that does make things a bit easier as I've been feeling some days like i'm force feeding myself sins. Also with the 1/3 superfree is it just a 1/3 of foods over the day need to be superfree or 1/3 every meal? Never been a big eater so struggling to get the food down me i never used to have breakfast or lunch and it would be a miracle if I ate more than half the plate of my dinner I just used to snack on crisps and chocolate in the evening and drink gallons of coke and pile sugar in my coffee all day. 3 meals a day is still a bit of a struggle and try to squeeze in fruit during the day too.

1/3 per meal on extra easy I think. I'm sure someone will confirm.
I'm exactly the same!, just eat smaller meals, still have your 1/3 sf and 2/3 free but have smaller portions if its what works for you. I think the first month is all about figuring out what works because everyone's different.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah it feels weird eating all this food and thinking you can lose weight!! I did think it was 1/3 superfree every meal just struggling with it especially at breakfast taken to just grabbing a hi-fi light bar gonna have to try and eat a bit more fruit I think coz would love to be at my target weight for christmas this year although probably won't happen coz i got a fair bit to lose

Evening everyone ! Met a friend for lunch today ordered the ariabiatta past and it arrived with garlic bread which accidentally jumped in my mouth and got swallowed :cry:
have had no other syns or carbs rest of day to try and compensate ! Weigh day tomorrow hoping for half a kg if the scales are kind !
Going to try be 100% on plan next week

I've been eating a peanut hifi for breakfast they are delicious !! And filling as per sw I never ate breakfast

Back